Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Lyons's music / Red Seeds, Blue Flowers.

Red Seeds, Blue Flowers.

By Lyons on January 17, 2016 11:46 am

You never know what can grow! Based on themes from an unfinished track in 2013, those high notes are killers but it's hard to workshop something done in less than 2 hours.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

January 18, 2016 12:24 am

If that's what gardening is all about, then bring me the flowers and start diggin'

Really nice piece smile

BTW, I sampled your last submission, although I would love to make it shine better in another release. Thank you indeed smile

January 18, 2016 1:02 am

Very nice.

January 18, 2016 2:00 am

yeah would not have guessed double bass in the high notes! certainly peaceful gardening vibe i'd say, but with interesting over/undertones...

January 18, 2016 10:44 am

Another lovely track

January 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Yes, I would have said cello, except for the quality of the overtones

January 18, 2016 4:39 pm

amazing yet again! and as others have commented; i wouldn't have guessed those high notes were a double bass at all!  sublime layering!

January 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Pretty stuff, love the theme!

January 19, 2016 9:42 am

This is great, man. Your control of the higher registers has improved a lot. Keep up the great work in that regard. Nice piece, too.

January 20, 2016 12:55 am

Ooh, a very different mood than your piece from last week. Beautiful heart

January 20, 2016 10:01 am
Nestrogen wrote:

Very nice.

paul raygun wrote:

Another lovely track

donnyjankowski wrote:

Pretty stuff, love the theme!

vinpous wrote:

Thanks guys!

hypnogram wrote:

Ooh, a very different mood than your piece from last week. Beautiful <3

#ProbablyBipolar

January 20, 2016 10:06 am
laguna wrote:

Really nice piece smile

I love what you did with my bass btw! Let me know if you ever want samples.

colorful grey wrote:

This is the first time i've been able to control those extremely high notes. It's pretty exciting!
The gardening vibe was the prettiest way of saying cause and effect.

January 20, 2016 12:06 pm
Lyons wrote:

I love what you did with my bass btw! Let me know if you ever want samples.

Thanks to you again! I'd love to have more time to play with those slices. Maybe I do some remix of the track before I upload it to Soundcloud. You'll be the first to know smile

January 20, 2016 3:31 pm

very peaceful.

January 22, 2016 6:43 pm

Lovely track...and in 2 hours?? Nice job!

January 24, 2016 5:26 am

Killer effort in 2 hours.  A lovely composition for sure.