Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Portals

By LydiaPrimate on March 27, 2016 8:27 pm

This track is supposed to sound like you are going through portals, mostly because I like scifi, also experimenting with some different drum and bass sounds.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
March 28, 2016 2:40 am

Nailed it!

March 28, 2016 3:32 am

Really liking the little "after" percussion. Great overall!

March 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Beautiful sounds in the middle section and the lead panning also is great!

Favorite track of this week!

March 29, 2016 1:49 am

Thanks for all of the great feedback smile  I appreciate it!

s0nlxaftrsh0ck wrote:

Nailed it!

Jim Wood wrote:

Really liking the little "after" percussion. Great overall!

Naikymusic wrote:

Beautiful sounds in the middle section and the lead panning also is great!

Favorite track of this week!


March 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Ooooh chill drums are chill. Also omg dat bass. I'm diggin it!

March 30, 2016 2:34 am

Great feel on this one!

March 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Those pads should be renamed portal pads smile The opening chords definitely created that imagery for me, nice work!

March 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Thank you all!!! smile

Sam&Janx wrote:

Ooooh chill drums are chill. Also omg dat bass. I'm diggin it!

Diagamblic wrote:

Great feel on this one!

Tone Matrix wrote:

Those pads should be renamed portal pads smile The opening chords definitely created that imagery for me, nice work!


May 24, 2016 10:36 am

Great arpeggios for jumping portals through space and time!!!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up