Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Blue Shield

By LydiaPrimate on May 15, 2016 2:27 pm

I just finished this track in the nick of time, I'm really happy with the second section especially, it was fun to write, I was most definitely inspired by watching the Eurovision songwriting competition this week smile

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
May 16, 2016 9:27 am

that bouncy bass synth reminds me of the background in Inkopolis XD suuuper pretty second half

May 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Beautiful track Lydia! heart

May 18, 2016 6:04 pm

The bouncy/poppy percussion really makes this, and the warm pad is a fine extra bonus. Well done.

May 19, 2016 11:08 am

Thanks for the feedback guys!!!

nikola wrote:

that bouncy bass synth reminds me of the background in Inkopolis XD suuuper pretty second half

Naikymusic wrote:

Beautiful track Lydia! <3

onezero wrote:

The bouncy/poppy percussion really makes this, and the warm pad is a fine extra bonus. Well done.


May 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Nice transition, very organic!

May 23, 2016 3:31 am

Phat sounds!

May 24, 2016 10:19 am

Surprised to see you're an Eurovision fan smile

Catching up with your music. I've missed a lot of weeks... Those arps are really nice and take the song to a whole new direction

June 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Chunky beat.  Those verb-hits are sweet too

June 30, 2016 5:30 pm

like the depth & of the percussion layers & where you took the song - really lovely!

July 5, 2016 10:55 pm

Thank you!!!!

Jim Wood wrote:

Nice transition, very organic!

Mercurymonkey wrote:

Phat sounds!

laguna wrote:

Surprised to see you're an Eurovision fan smile

Catching up with your music. I've missed a lot of weeks... Those arps are really nice and take the song to a whole new direction

cTrix wrote:

Chunky beat.  Those verb-hits are sweet too

is nothing sacred? wrote:

like the depth & of the percussion layers & where you took the song - really lovely!


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up