Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / license's music / hardware malaise

hardware malaise

By license on May 8, 2016 9:56 pm

Getting kind of bored with the hardware so I've been fooling around with Max lately. I haven't gotten noises out of it that I'm ready to share yet, though, so instead here's another quick MnM jam.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
May 9, 2016 7:04 am

Cool structure, I like how it tightens up when the bass enters.

Were you using the arpeggiator for those shuffled percussion bits in the second half?

May 9, 2016 1:08 pm
Max Normal wrote:

Cool structure, I like how it tightens up when the bass enters.

Were you using the arpeggiator for those shuffled percussion bits in the second half?


Thanks! Yep, I sure was. That's been a favorite MnM trick lately.

May 9, 2016 4:17 pm
license wrote:
Max Normal wrote:

Cool structure, I like how it tightens up when the bass enters.

Were you using the arpeggiator for those shuffled percussion bits in the second half?


Thanks! Yep, I sure was. That's been a favorite MnM trick lately.

I like the shuffling beats too. Nice technique.

May 9, 2016 11:43 pm

Neat, dig it!

May 16, 2016 4:28 am

The rhythmic turn works well, and really propels the second half of the track.

May 18, 2016 3:39 am
GrainBastard wrote:
license wrote:
Max Normal wrote:

Cool structure, I like how it tightens up when the bass enters.

Were you using the arpeggiator for those shuffled percussion bits in the second half?


Thanks! Yep, I sure was. That's been a favorite MnM trick lately.

I like the shuffling beats too. Nice technique.

miraclemiles wrote:

Neat, dig it!

tsrono wrote:

The rhythmic turn works well, and really propels the second half of the track.


Thanks guys!

May 18, 2016 1:34 pm

gorgeous

May 28, 2016 5:41 am

Love when that dirty 2 melody note synth sound comes in, and the stripped back environment... Dope

May 28, 2016 2:39 pm
yan_g wrote:

gorgeous

Podling wrote:

Love when that dirty 2 melody note synth sound comes in, and the stripped back environment... Dope


Thanks guys smile Yeah I have done some pretty minimal stuff lately.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up