Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / license's music / go back to sleep

go back to sleep

By license on July 3, 2016 11:33 pm

Still half-assing it. I'm in vacation mode. I guess that means lazy, not focusing on music. Oh well. This is the closest I've ever cut it.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
July 4, 2016 8:27 am

Good music.

July 4, 2016 12:53 pm

Sometimes the best music happens when you're only half paying attention while playing. 

July 5, 2016 4:36 am
Q-Rosh wrote:

Good music.


Thank you smile

mysterioso wrote:

Sometimes the best music happens when you're only half paying attention while playing.


Too true... need to get in that zone more often. Thanks for listening!

July 10, 2016 7:39 am

Cool reggae style piece smile

July 10, 2016 4:15 pm
m2K7 wrote:

Cool reggae style piece smile


Thanks smile

July 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Dig it, more please! My track for this week had a reggae vibe too. Tell em say good vibes in the Kan this week bruv .. spark it!

July 15, 2016 2:52 am
miraclemiles wrote:

Dig it, more please! My track for this week had a reggae vibe too. Tell em say good vibes in the Kan this week bruv .. spark it!


Good vibes in the Kan this week indeed. I think we both need to do more reggae choons.

July 15, 2016 11:06 pm
license wrote:
miraclemiles wrote:

Dig it, more please! My track for this week had a reggae vibe too. Tell em say good vibes in the Kan this week bruv .. spark it!


Good vibes in the Kan this week indeed. I think we both need to do more reggae choons.

Big ups!!

August 22, 2016 9:21 am

The music really reflects your summery vibes, fun and relaxed stuff!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up