Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / laguna's music / Jammin' bees (sorry about that)

Jammin' bees (sorry about that)

By laguna on November 27, 2016 11:59 pm

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SOUNDCLOUD VERSION, INSTEAD !!! (I couldn't leave it like that)

From my Eurorack modular, still in progress...

Posibly my worst WB upload ever. Sorry about this one!

I've been fixing my modular setup lately. It's not that it's big or something, but tha case and power are mostly DIY so I was missing a proper power bus. Long story short, I had some quite nice cosmic modular jam cooked between saturday and sunday, and was about to give it the final touches ... and closed the whole thing unsaved (Ableton asked me, you know, but I answered "discard" because I was thinking about something else...)

Completely my fault, but I lost the whole thing!

So...

I tossed this rubish in about 45 minutes. The drum machine just wouldn't need to be there, even. It was placed as reference and I forgot about it when rendering in the last minute.

As I said: sorry about this one. I'm at least trying to give it some proper shape and upload something half finished to Soundcloud.

Anyway, thanks everybody for being there. I wish you a really nice week!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

November 28, 2016 12:18 am

November 28, 2016 2:01 am
Ipaghost wrote:

I'm afraid those bees don't move, man! By the way, please check the Soundcloud version if you have a moment smile

November 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Damn good for such a short time. It rocks.

Always do what Ableton tells you to!

November 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Lots of lovely sounds in there.

I feel your pain regarding audio losses.. I formatted my op-1 the other day and as i was watching it do it i got that sinking feeling!!

November 28, 2016 9:21 pm

nice and dirty sounds (referring to the soundcloud here), happy to hear your modular is growing!

November 29, 2016 12:01 am
Christian Grey wrote:

Well, I'm really careful when chosing... Not much of an impulse buyer. I think I have space for one or maybe two more modules smile

DAnke schön, und Glad to have you back in the comment section, Christian!

November 29, 2016 12:03 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Damn good for such a short time. It rocks.

Always do what Ableton tells you to!

Haha I really should have "listened" to my warning windows, but you know...

Hope you enjoyed the Soundcloud version, Jim. Thanks for being there

November 29, 2016 12:04 am
GrainBastard wrote:

Lots of lovely sounds in there.

Oh, yeah! That last second when you realised you pressed the wrong button smile I feel you, completely!

Thanks for listening, mate!

November 29, 2016 5:37 am
laguna wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:

doh! sometimes that happens! don't know why!

Honestly, I don't mind the track without the compulsory drums... I always think I'd try making a track without them, but then I never have the guts!

November 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Sorry for what? I like this song a lot! Great beats, superb repetitiveness, I like it a lot!

December 1, 2016 6:18 pm

No sorries needed, the beat is nice and crunchy and those buzzy synths towards the middle are suhweet smile

December 18, 2016 5:35 pm