Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / laguna's music / Harry Potter VS The Fresh Prince

Harry Potter VS The Fresh Prince

By laguna on September 25, 2016 11:56 pm

Sorry for this one. I had a completely differnt track in mind for this week but time and physical constrains conspired against it, so instead I dug out some samplepack I built in '09 that I think nobody ever used. I'm sure beats and the like are older, created using Reason circa 2006.

Long story short, I tried to build an interesting arrangement on Sunday evening but came out with this. Four tracks, tree sends and nothing really happening... Guess it's quite a "meh" beat interesting enough to transition between tracks or something. Feel free to grab it if you need it for some A/V project.

And the title... The most absurd idea, since Harry Potter is sponsored by the Half Blooded Prince... Could he possibly beat The Fresh Prince (without Carlton, of course)?...

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

September 26, 2016 9:27 am

Cool beat!
I like this a lot ...

September 26, 2016 6:16 pm

The song devellops into a very cool style in the middle of it. Love this one.

September 27, 2016 12:26 am

I have no idea who to choose in this battle!  the beat is fresh prince, and the acid synths are harry potter.  nice!

Q-Rosh wrote:

The song devellops into a very cool style in the middle of it. Love this one.

i agree!

September 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Once the hi-hat comes in, this becomes a stone jam--and after the drop, it picks up even more badassery. Very nice stuff!  (Believe me, I know about getting to upload and thinking "This isn't quite what I've hoped." But this one is good.) Nicely done.

September 29, 2016 9:43 am

Dope!

October 8, 2016 4:12 pm

Sorry? superfunky
Cool piece!

November 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Nice funky beat with the squelchy acid line.  Carlton will be missed tongue