Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Jim Wood's music / So Snell Wie Möglich

So Snell Wie Möglich

By Jim Wood on February 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Mac computer voice Steffi. B Major.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
February 22, 2016 12:14 am

It would be pretty tough to dance to, but at times it almost does sound like a warped waltz or something.  The German vocals are cool.

February 22, 2016 2:18 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

It would be pretty tough to dance to, but at times it almost does sound like a warped waltz or something.  The German vocals are cool.

I tried, and now I'm in traction.

February 22, 2016 2:46 am

Nifty. German is such a great language.

February 22, 2016 3:49 am

Couldn't wait for it after your advance notice. Now finally it's here, makes me smile and makes my day. Especially like the choice of the words and the idea to call a relatively slow song "as fast as possible" ... wie immer a great piece of work

February 22, 2016 6:17 am

interesting combo of super staccato sampling and ambient textures, hypnotic piece

February 22, 2016 8:42 am

Aaargh, this is so good!

February 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Strangely funky yet sparse!

February 22, 2016 4:56 pm

Are you sure this isn't some audio captcha?

February 22, 2016 5:09 pm
tim koch wrote:

Strangely funky yet sparse!

This!!!!

February 22, 2016 6:04 pm

The percussive voice clips work really well. Great piece as always. Now that I think of it with the cool owl man, I'd love to hear what you can do with KK Slider samples.

February 22, 2016 7:05 pm
Ipaghost wrote:

Are you sure this isn't some audio captcha?

No, it's really computer voice.

GrainBastard wrote:
tim koch wrote:

Strangely funky yet sparse!

This!!!!

Brackleforth wrote:

The percussive voice clips work really well. Great piece as always. Now that I think of it with the cool owl man, I'd love to hear what you can do with KK Slider samples.

thanks all! What are KK Slider samples?

February 22, 2016 7:08 pm
Brackleforth wrote:

The percussive voice clips work really well. Great piece as always. Now that I think of it with the cool owl man, I'd love to hear what you can do with KK Slider samples.


February 22, 2016 7:08 pm
vinpous wrote:

Nifty. German is such a great language.

Thinking of a Goon Show episode in which 2 German Generals are speaking to each other: "Speak English, you fool!"

February 22, 2016 7:14 pm
Ipaghost wrote:
Brackleforth wrote:

The percussive voice clips work really well. Great piece as always. Now that I think of it with the cool owl man, I'd love to hear what you can do with KK Slider samples

HA HA, sounds like a constipated Hatsune Miku!

February 25, 2016 1:46 am
Fred und Luna wrote:

Couldn't wait for it after your advance notice. Now finally it's here, makes me smile and makes my day. Especially like the choice of the words and the idea to call a relatively slow song "as fast as possible" ... wie immer a great piece of work

Ha, hadn't thought about that!

February 27, 2016 8:09 am

This song makes me nervous. I am a german and
feel like having a problem with the TELEFONHOTLINE
service, what happens from time to time.


February 27, 2016 12:31 pm

Groovy in it's own strange way, strikes a perfect balance between being "catchy" and intellectually interesting.

February 27, 2016 11:06 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

This song makes me nervous. I am a german and
feel like having a problem with the TELEFONHOTLINE
service, what happens from time to time.

Plantrain wrote:

Groovy in it's own strange way, strikes a perfect balance between being "catchy" and intellectually interesting.

I'm so glad I discovered there were additional Mac voices in different languages (although I only speak limited German besides English)  available to download!

February 29, 2016 2:16 pm
tim koch wrote:

Strangely funky yet sparse!

AGREED!! Nice, work, Jim Wood.

March 1, 2016 9:10 pm

This I like a lot. Kind of music, a bit like The Books, that have human beauty.

March 7, 2016 7:15 pm

Mir fehlen die Worte! Wirklich Geil!!! I have no Words, absolutely Horny!!!

This Picture fits. So schnell wie möglich!! So fast as possible.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up