Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / is nothing sacred?'s music / taking off the suffocating rubber clown suit

taking off the suffocating rubber clown suit

By is nothing sacred? on July 14, 2016 6:07 pm

“I call that depression and anger the Suffocating Rubber Clown Suit of Negativity. It’s suffocating, and the rubber stinks. But once you start meditating and diving within, the clown suit starts to dissolve. You finally realize how putrid was the stink when it starts to go.” -David Lynch

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

July 18, 2016 12:11 am

Some sick patterns in here!! Ending section is definitely something I would meditate to. Fav'd! Om Mani Padme Hum to you too!

July 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Very much digging the dialectic between the drone/sustained parts and the more frenetic synth sections--that filtered glissando theme is really a great hook, as is the crunchy hard-tremolo part. Very stillness-inducing!

July 24, 2016 6:22 pm
onezero wrote:

Alphaglitch wrote:

Thank you!  smile

July 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Excellent artwork

July 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Great variety and energy. Kudos for the vocals.

July 26, 2016 10:35 pm
m2K7 wrote:

Excellent artwork

RAD photo m2k7!

July 26, 2016 10:38 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Great variety and energy. Kudos for the vocals.

Thank you so much!  This is one of those pieces that just kinda exploded out...  I was hearing that kinda wailing vocal sounds as I was working on the loops & keys & was not sure how they'd come out.  I miss singing with a choir so it's been fun to kinda make one smile

July 29, 2016 4:21 pm

I found it in an abandoned factory. what means RAD?

July 31, 2016 9:43 pm
m2K7 wrote:

I found it in an abandoned factory. what means RAD?

from the urban dictionary online " Rad
An abbreviation of 'radical'--a term made popular by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Still primarily used by people on the West Coast who find words like 'cool', 'awesome', and 'tight' to be tired and overused; 'rad' is generally considered to be a much higher praise than the aforementioned superlatives. Also used as a general expression of awe.
"Those are some rad shoes."
"Oh, RAD." "

August 1, 2016 3:48 pm

Thank you!
I only have learned technical english big_smile

August 7, 2016 6:26 pm
m2K7 wrote:

Thank you!
I only have learned technical english big_smile

what are some slang words in your language?

that one was very 1980's & sort of surfer southern California speak that spread through tv shows etc.