As an exercise, or an attempt to use my msp skills (very limited, I'm still doing tutorials), I wrote this super simple patch, and recorded the output of varying the values of each parameter.
simple waves 4 lyf.
I also did this to somehow understand waves better...not sure how much of it really happened.
There are no other effects or anything. The sound from the patch was recorded into Live on 7 different occasions, and the only things altered are the panning of each line and it's volume. (and I guess the whole what goes where thing)
the patch is here.
I'm not very happy, since I wasn't able to create any interesting timbre, but eh, 50 more weeks.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)