Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ipaghost's music / Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis

By Ipaghost on February 7, 2016 11:54 pm


Another all vocal samples song.
Find a few of the samples used here!
Ipa_Beatbox_OneHits
Ipa_MeowVoice_Samples
Ipa_Bo_Voice_Samples

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
February 8, 2016 12:02 am

Just looking at that cat is making me ill.  But your music is the cure.

February 8, 2016 12:22 am

very cool! Is that all your voice, or did you sample other people too?

February 8, 2016 12:26 am

Nice, great beatboxing beats and holy smokes that breakdown.

February 8, 2016 12:34 am
Edmund Snyder wrote:

Just looking at that cat is making me ill.  But your music is the cure.



Nice thanks!

CrazyBob wrote:

very cool! Is that all your voice, or did you sample other people too?


It's all my voice, I'll probably release the samples after dinner.

royb0t wrote:

Nice, great beatboxing beats and holy smokes that breakdown.


February 8, 2016 12:37 am

Haha, not that The Cure.

February 8, 2016 12:38 am

Oh....you!!

February 8, 2016 12:41 am

Yess, Ipaghost beatbox kit! Also those 3 gifs are beautiful.

February 8, 2016 1:09 am

February 8, 2016 1:37 am

Unexpectedly magical with those long notes and delightfully, unashamedly quirky. Props to you!

February 8, 2016 2:03 am

Loving this in a very Zoolook (Jarre) / Art of Noise way - wonderful stuff man. Wins the week for me!

February 8, 2016 2:14 am

yikes

February 8, 2016 2:39 am

Vocal samples are always the way to go! Great bass and snares especially.

February 8, 2016 4:09 am

awesome.  and freaky.

February 8, 2016 4:45 am
Edmund Snyder wrote:

Haha, not that The Cure.


Agree to disagree

Nestrogen wrote:

Oh....you!!



royb0t wrote:

Yess, Ipaghost beatbox kit! Also those 3 gifs are beautiful.



7506 wrote:



Nimble Cipher wrote:

Unexpectedly magical with those long notes and delightfully, unashamedly quirky. Props to you!


The outtakes were much weirder.

tim koch wrote:

Loving this in a very Zoolook (Jarre) / Art of Noise way - wonderful stuff man. Wins the week for me!


Nice!

thricefoldedcloak wrote:

yikes



Catthew O. wrote:

Vocal samples are always the way to go! Great bass and snares especially.


Always makes for good times

orangedrink wrote:

awesome.  and freaky.


February 8, 2016 4:51 am

Since you like animated gifs, I was actually looking for the one of Madonna with the mouth eyes from the "Bedtime Stories" music video for ya.  Funny that you posted a similar thing above smile

February 8, 2016 8:18 am

Another stellar track this week. You're definitely one of the people whose tracks I intentionally go looking for each week and I've yet to be disappointed heart heart heart

February 8, 2016 9:42 am

cats are such bullshit.

February 8, 2016 9:46 am

where's the kit?! i want to rape cats and catch toxo with it

February 8, 2016 9:47 am

kit cat.. cat kit

February 8, 2016 10:01 am

Oh   man.  This is super super super fricking rad!!

February 8, 2016 12:25 pm

Still so good - love the achoo percussion trill too

February 8, 2016 12:55 pm

Hope you release the samples wink
Could be a fun sample-pack to have !

Nice work smile amazing this is all vocal

February 8, 2016 12:58 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE BEATBOXING IS VOXGOLD!!!!!!

February 8, 2016 5:27 pm

Oh yeah, cats rule (at least in our house)!

I see I have some serious vocal competation.

February 8, 2016 7:29 pm

This was in the news today:  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/toxoplasma-gondii-parasite-that-breeds-in-cats-could-affect-human-behaviour-when-it-infects-people-a6861221.html

February 8, 2016 11:52 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Since you like animated gifs, I was actually looking for the one of Madonna with the mouth eyes from the "Bedtime Stories" music video for ya.  Funny that you posted a similar thing above smile


You should have done it anyway!

hypnogram wrote:

Another stellar track this week. You're definitely one of the people whose tracks I intentionally go looking for each week and I've yet to be disappointed <3 <3 <3



Tell that to your favorite label's A&R.

Phil Harmonic wrote:

cats are such bullshit.



cTrix wrote:

Oh   man.  This is super super super fricking rad!!



tim koch wrote:

Still so good - love the achoo percussion trill too



Aday wrote:

Hope you release the samples wink
Could be a fun sample-pack to have !

Nice work smile amazing this is all vocal


Check the original post

Jim Wood wrote:

Oh yeah, cats rule (at least in our house)!

I see I have some serious vocal competation.



Edmund Snyder wrote:

This was in the news today:  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/toxoplasma-gondii-parasite-that-breeds-in-cats-could-affect-human-behaviour-when-it-infects-people-a6861221.html



Just wait a few more years and it can be news again.

February 9, 2016 1:00 am

Awesome work, I love how you kept some sounds with the majority of the timbre of the vocals intact but then manipulated some others to where the original sound source is far less noticeable. Great job!

February 9, 2016 1:12 am
Martiln wrote:

Awesome work, I love how you kept some sounds with the majority of the timbre of the vocals intact but then manipulated some others to where the original sound source is far less noticeable. Great job!


February 9, 2016 2:34 am
Ipaghost wrote:
Martiln wrote:

Awesome work, I love how you kept some sounds with the majority of the timbre of the vocals intact but then manipulated some others to where the original sound source is far less noticeable. Great job!




February 9, 2016 4:56 am

good one

February 9, 2016 5:37 am

So good, el-p should have had you do one of the meow the jewels remixes for run the jewels 2

February 9, 2016 10:07 am

Bring da funk, mad sample manipulation.

February 9, 2016 3:08 pm
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:
Martiln wrote:

Awesome work, I love how you kept some sounds with the majority of the timbre of the vocals intact but then manipulated some others to where the original sound source is far less noticeable. Great job!





george bowles wrote:

good one



Jason Nijjer wrote:

So good, el-p should have had you do one of the meow the jewels remixes for run the jewels 2



Lyons wrote:

Bring da funk, mad sample manipulation.


February 9, 2016 4:14 pm

can't stop listening to this, oh jeez

February 9, 2016 4:44 pm
Parallelis wrote:

can't stop listening to this, oh jeez


That's just the Toxoplasmosis talking

February 10, 2016 5:53 am

Your gif game sir. It is...reaching dangerous levels. We've got to get out of here before it blows!

February 10, 2016 12:35 pm

cool tune!!

February 10, 2016 5:33 pm
thricefoldedcloak wrote:

Your gif game sir. It is...reaching dangerous levels. We've got to get out of here before it blows!



zyuuziro wrote:

cool tune!!


Thanks!

February 10, 2016 9:21 pm

February 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Man, awesome track as usual. I'll grab those kits ASAP

Do you ever sleep guys, or hunt for cool GIFs 24/7 ? Weeklybeats feels like a secret animated GIF cult (is that a good track name)?

February 11, 2016 5:09 pm
onezero wrote:



laguna wrote:

Man, awesome track as usual. I'll grab those kits ASAP

Do you ever sleep guys, or hunt for cool GIFs 24/7 ? Weeklybeats feels like a secret animated GIF cult (is that a good track name)?


Join us... Join us...

February 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Sad that I waited this long to check out your track but happy I get to see the onslaught of gifagery!!! yikes
It's like a symphony of cat gifs made this trippy track smile
A cat and his owner walk into a bar. *Press play*

February 12, 2016 2:44 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

Sad that I waited this long to check out your track but happy I get to see the onslaught of gifagery!!! yikes
It's like a symphony of cat gifs made this trippy track smile
A cat and his owner walk into a bar. *Press play*


April 26, 2016 8:46 am

Cool, reminds me of Yello with those vocal sample manipulations.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up