Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Pizzaville

By Ipaghost on July 10, 2016 11:55 pm

Haven't played my copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf in a while... turns out Isabelle rewrote all the songs while I was gone! Then all the villagers berated me for not being around! I swear I'm going to erase this save data and start over to teach 'em a lesson on respecting the mayor!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
July 11, 2016 2:17 am

It's silly and infectious in a good way and then some passages are quite soothing. Pizzaville sounds like a fun place.

July 11, 2016 4:01 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

It's silly and infectious in a good way and then some passages are quite soothing. Pizzaville sounds like a fun place.

It's alright. Kinda ran out of things to do there though...

July 11, 2016 7:14 pm

And it's less fattening.

July 11, 2016 7:19 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

And it's less fattening.


Lol, depends on which of my villagers you talk to!

July 11, 2016 8:13 pm

this is indeed soothing and peaceful. A wonderful tiny sweet place, your pizzaville.

July 11, 2016 8:32 pm

This is a Beautiful piece

July 11, 2016 8:37 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

this is indeed soothing and peaceful. A wonderful tiny sweet place, your pizzaville.


Thanks!

July 11, 2016 10:27 pm
m2K7 wrote:

This is a Beautiful piece


July 12, 2016 1:00 am

July 12, 2016 2:09 am
Podling wrote:


July 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Amazingly fun tune!!!!

July 12, 2016 4:08 pm
GrainBastard wrote:

Amazingly fun tune!!!!


Thanks!

July 13, 2016 1:29 am

Love it. So fun and so soothing as well. Pizzaville sounds like a great place!

July 13, 2016 6:37 am
Martiln wrote:

Love it. So fun and so soothing as well. Pizzaville sounds like a great place!


Thanks Martiln!

July 14, 2016 6:09 am

gentle, pretty moments strewn throughout, interspersed with warm whimsy. slices of life in a colorful village.

July 14, 2016 11:46 am

I think must be the 21st century's take on gentle prog rock.

July 14, 2016 11:47 am

Ahem, I'll try that again:

July 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Never played the game but it def has that fun feel of playing a video game all day smile 1UP for more of this!

July 14, 2016 11:44 pm
ioflow wrote:

gentle, pretty moments strewn throughout, interspersed with warm whimsy. slices of life in a colorful village.


Thanks!

mysterioso wrote:

I think must be the 21st century's take on gentle prog rock.


Wow! Gentle Prog Rock! Lol, I'll have to try that!

Tone Matrix wrote:

Never played the game but it def has that fun feel of playing a video game all day smile 1UP for more of this!


I personally got sucked into it, and it's fun to revisit. I wanted to have a kk slider cameo, but I started Saturday night, I'm surprised I got as much done as I did, especially since I generated all the sfx from scratch.

July 15, 2016 6:26 pm

July 15, 2016 7:31 pm
onezero wrote:


July 17, 2016 8:35 am

Sweet sounding tune. Matches how I remember the game very well.

July 17, 2016 7:45 pm
Plantrain wrote:

Sweet sounding tune. Matches how I remember the game very well.


Thanks! My biggest complement was when a Animal Crossing fan thought I was just recording my game-play. =P

July 19, 2016 4:31 am

I didn't play the game either, but I sure remember it ... hearing this makes me want to go there though !!

July 19, 2016 1:35 pm
miraclemiles wrote:

I didn't play the game either, but I sure remember it ... hearing this makes me want to go there though !!


You should take the plunge!

July 26, 2016 9:05 am

Glad you revisited those Nintendo-ish tracks of yours. Still listening to your Zelda inspired stuff from back in 2012 smile

Never played the game, but sure the soundtrack is lovely

July 26, 2016 8:08 pm
laguna wrote:

Glad you revisited those Nintendo-ish tracks of yours. Still listening to your Zelda inspired stuff from back in 2012 smile

Never played the game, but sure the soundtrack is lovely


If you like cute animals and collecting stuff, you should totally play it! It's a pretty chill game.
I would love to make music for Nintendo! But until then, I'm working on a personal AR project that borrows a lot of concepts from Animal Crossing.

October 25, 2016 11:10 am

I have no idea what Animal Crossing is.  Can't wait to see more of your AR project!!  Sounds fun.  Using a phone platform?  Either way, this track is super whack.  Great stringed sounds here and spot on percussion with the right amount of imperfection.  Top production

October 25, 2016 7:28 pm
cTrix wrote:

I have no idea what Animal Crossing is.  Can't wait to see more of your AR project!!  Sounds fun.  Using a phone platform?  Either way, this track is super whack.  Great stringed sounds here and spot on percussion with the right amount of imperfection.  Top production


Does super whack mean good in Australia? You guys are so backwards!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up