Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Milkies

By Ipaghost on November 13, 2016 11:09 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
November 14, 2016 1:52 am

Well, why not? Nice, positive attitude.

November 14, 2016 2:26 am


November 14, 2016 2:51 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Well, why not? Nice, positive attitude.



CosmicCairns wrote:




November 14, 2016 4:51 pm

something like a quirky boards of canada

November 14, 2016 5:52 pm

smile fun

November 14, 2016 7:47 pm
7506 wrote:

something like a quirky boards of canada



is nothing sacred? wrote:

smile fun


November 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Brilliant - I'm getting a BoC vibe too but don't want another squirrel force fed....

November 14, 2016 8:10 pm

Catching up with your marvellous stuff, Rodger...

Feeling some Prefuse 73 vibe behind those BoC harmonies. Did You have some Warp milk for breakfast?

November 14, 2016 8:37 pm

November 14, 2016 9:19 pm

I knew this was you within 2 seconds.  So amazing.

November 14, 2016 9:50 pm
GrainBastard wrote:

Brilliant - I'm getting a BoC vibe too but don't want another squirrel force fed....



laguna wrote:

Catching up with your marvellous stuff, Rodger...

Feeling some Prefuse 73 vibe behind those BoC harmonies. Did You have some Warp milk for breakfast?



onezero wrote:



orangedrink wrote:

I knew this was you within 2 seconds.  So amazing.


November 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Mmm, this is a rich milky dessert! Nice sounds, great work!

November 15, 2016 12:28 am
miraclemiles wrote:

Mmm, this is a rich milky dessert! Nice sounds, great work!


November 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Schokolade for my ears!!!!LOVE every knob movement of your milkie song.

November 17, 2016 9:47 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

Schokolade for my ears!!!!LOVE every knob movement of your milkie song.


November 19, 2016 2:05 am

Got milk? ... LooooOOOoove it! B-boys and b-girls... lets go! big_smile smile

November 19, 2016 9:42 am
Podling wrote:

Got milk? ... LooooOOOoove it! B-boys and b-girls... lets go! big_smile smile


November 20, 2016 3:47 am
Ipaghost wrote:
Podling wrote:

Got milk? ... LooooOOOoove it! B-boys and b-girls... lets go! big_smile smile


HAAAAA!!!! smile smile smile

November 20, 2016 10:12 pm

I love this synth pop melodies...
and it's just great how you don't let them get too corny...
Great track!

November 20, 2016 10:27 pm
theGuen wrote:

I love this synth pop melodies...
and it's just great how you don't let them get too corny...
Great track!


Corny is the best though!

November 26, 2016 12:29 am

Love the bassline and the extra splashy cymbals! Milk it does a body guud!

November 26, 2016 8:28 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

Love the bassline and the extra splashy cymbals! Milk it does a body guud!


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up