Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

CyberParty

By Ipaghost on January 31, 2016 11:54 pm

This is what happens when you don't practice safe cyber party procedures on my planet.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
February 1, 2016 12:17 am

Insertion

February 1, 2016 12:18 am

Which planet is your planet? I want to visit.

February 1, 2016 12:23 am

Mmm poppin' drums!  The discoey vinyl goodness too! Once again the bassline stands out.  CyberParty on!!

February 1, 2016 1:02 am

You really love those "talking" synths. The arpeggios and the bass are superb (very frech-touch era... phat and juicy).

It's almost 2 AM here and I can't cranck it up on speakers until tomorrow, so now the disco bassline is melting my headphones... Tomorrow this will make my car bounce smile

Where did u get those party female vocals, man? Have you got some hot disco ladies taking care of your servers?

February 1, 2016 1:11 am

That reminds me, I gotta go update my anti-virus software...

February 1, 2016 1:12 am

Ugh love it. So amazing!

February 1, 2016 1:38 am

Has me dancing (OK, twitching spasmodically)!

February 1, 2016 1:49 am

mmm, dance party engage. This is awesome!

February 1, 2016 11:59 am

Yeeaah work it chorkin! Love the instrumental!

February 1, 2016 8:32 pm

ha ha ha, the intro vocal is incredible!!!!  great work, would like to be considered for invitation to the next CyberParty please.

February 1, 2016 10:58 pm
Nestrogen wrote:

Insertion



Edmund Snyder wrote:

Which planet is your planet? I want to visit.


This one

Tone Matrix wrote:

Mmm poppin' drums!  The discoey vinyl goodness too! Once again the bassline stands out.  CyberParty on!!



laguna wrote:

You really love those "talking" synths. The arpeggios and the bass are superb (very frech-touch era... phat and juicy).

It's almost 2 AM here and I can't cranck it up on speakers until tomorrow, so now the disco bassline is melting my headphones... Tomorrow this will make my car bounce smile

Where did u get those party female vocals, man? Have you got some hot disco ladies taking care of your servers?




The voice is from https://www.ivona.com/

CrazyBob wrote:

That reminds me, I gotta go update my anti-virus software...


Too late

royb0t wrote:

Ugh love it. So amazing!



Jim Wood wrote:

Has me dancing (OK, twitching spasmodically)!



DjjD wrote:

mmm, dance party engage. This is awesome!



Nimble Cipher wrote:

Yeeaah work it chorkin! Love the instrumental!



orangedrink wrote:

ha ha ha, the intro vocal is incredible!!!!  great work, would like to be considered for invitation to the next CyberParty please.



Angela Lansbury will be there.

February 2, 2016 8:35 am

What they dance to on planet disco, great track!

February 2, 2016 8:19 pm

Niiiiiice!

February 2, 2016 9:25 pm

Those upfront drums tho! Super Disco

February 3, 2016 1:41 am
Plantrain wrote:

What they dance to on planet disco, great track!



roboctopus wrote:

Niiiiiice!



donnyjankowski wrote:

Those upfront drums tho! Super Disco


February 4, 2016 5:30 am

I like your chord movements.  Very spacey :-)  That little break near the start is magic too ... ahhh yeah.  These are some dope disco grooves baby!!  Really digging this.  Those vocal samples perfect too.  Good compression on the percussion in there too.... very well produced.

February 5, 2016 1:49 am
cTrix wrote:

I like your chord movements.  Very spacey :-)  That little break near the start is magic too ... ahhh yeah.  These are some dope disco grooves baby!!  Really digging this.  Those vocal samples perfect too.  Good compression on the percussion in there too.... very well produced.


Thanks man, means a lot coming from the c!

February 11, 2016 1:09 am

Goddamn fabulous.

May 8, 2016 6:02 pm

I dropped this one at a party I was DJing last weekend... folks seemed to dig it

May 8, 2016 6:43 pm
CrazyBob wrote:

I dropped this one at a party I was DJing last weekend... folks seemed to dig it


Your party network most likely had a dynamically encoded groove multiplexer running on the interface processor. I'd take note of your morphin protocol matrix for next time.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up