Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

4 a.m. Closer

By ice smashing on March 27, 2016 10:23 pm

this week was super busy for me, worked on some costumes for an anime convention that happened this weekend... but heres some underground techno for yall!

so i improvised the track in the last few hours of the week, looks reeeeal ghetto over here right now. i figured since it was so late in the week to start, id do a track similar to something a dj would play at 4am to close out the club.

see ya next week!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
March 28, 2016 5:02 pm

This track has forward momentum yet feels restrained with compressors - cool combo! Awesome variety as well, def impressed

March 30, 2016 12:58 am
Brackleforth wrote:

This track has forward momentum yet feels restrained with compressors - cool combo! Awesome variety as well, def impressed


thanks! although it was super last minute, im pretty happy with how it turned out. super glad you like it!!

April 1, 2016 6:27 am

I can feel that closing set now; Kick is booming, but taking no brakes. Energy is flowing and never slowing, but it stops either way. What did you use in the track?

April 1, 2016 4:49 pm
Oso Feo wrote:

I can feel that closing set now; Kick is booming, but taking no brakes. Energy is flowing and never slowing, but it stops either way. What did you use in the track?


hell yea, thank you! I used a microkorg, minikp, and a lowrey genie-44. it was a pretty ghetto looking set up, but it worked out tongue

April 18, 2016 3:33 am
ice smashing wrote:
Oso Feo wrote:

I can feel that closing set now; Kick is booming, but taking no brakes. Energy is flowing and never slowing, but it stops either way. What did you use in the track?


hell yea, thank you! I used a microkorg, minikp, and a lowrey genie-44. it was a pretty ghetto looking set up, but it worked out tongue

It's all good! Your ghetto set up sounds legit. I know a guy who uses cardboard as an extension to his production table.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up