Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

3 a.m. Banger

By ice smashing on June 26, 2016 10:43 pm

heres some monotonous club junk for ya! i wanted to do something similar to my track from week 12, just a bit cleaner. in the last few minutes i feel like i'll want to add more to it, but maybe ill save that for a remix later in the year or something tongue

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
June 27, 2016 3:22 pm

dark shit. I like the drone that's underneath the track. Sounds like when you're in a club, but just outside.

June 27, 2016 5:22 pm

I have to agree with DJ Someguy, that drone in the back is happening. The little synth sound toward the end of the second half was pretty cool too, I would just put it in a bit early to give the audience a taste of what's to come. I definitely get that club vibe from this track tho.

June 28, 2016 6:11 pm
dj someguy wrote:

dark shit. I like the drone that's underneath the track. Sounds like when you're in a club, but just outside.


Oso Feo wrote:

I have to agree with DJ Someguy, that drone in the back is happening. The little synth sound toward the end of the second half was pretty cool too, I would just put it in a bit early to give the audience a taste of what's to come. I definitely get that club vibe from this track tho.


thanks guys! if you got any ideas, I can zip up some stems if theres interest in remixing or collabing

June 29, 2016 2:40 am

micro-claps

June 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Heavy breathing!

July 22, 2016 11:45 pm
ice smashing wrote:
dj someguy wrote:

dark shit. I like the drone that's underneath the track. Sounds like when you're in a club, but just outside.


Oso Feo wrote:

I have to agree with DJ Someguy, that drone in the back is happening. The little synth sound toward the end of the second half was pretty cool too, I would just put it in a bit early to give the audience a taste of what's to come. I definitely get that club vibe from this track tho.


thanks guys! if you got any ideas, I can zip up some stems if theres interest in remixing or collabing

I may be down to collab but I have no time at the moment. Give me a second to find time and I will get back to you on that.

July 23, 2016 12:29 pm
Oso Feo wrote:
ice smashing wrote:
dj someguy wrote:

dark shit. I like the drone that's underneath the track. Sounds like when you're in a club, but just outside.


Oso Feo wrote:

I have to agree with DJ Someguy, that drone in the back is happening. The little synth sound toward the end of the second half was pretty cool too, I would just put it in a bit early to give the audience a taste of what's to come. I definitely get that club vibe from this track tho.


thanks guys! if you got any ideas, I can zip up some stems if theres interest in remixing or collabing

I may be down to collab but I have no time at the moment. Give me a second to find time and I will get back to you on that.


awesome! yeah just shoot me a message on soundcloud whenever you want

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up