Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Grifter's music / I Caught BigFoot, But Ultimately Let Him Go Because He Was A Pretty Cool Guy And I Was Tired...

By Grifter on February 21, 2016 2:49 pm

It was no easy mission to procure the whereabouts of the elusive skunk-ape and his lair of totally rad and abominable yeti spaghetti, but once we found Terrence (as he likes to be called), we found him popping sick kick-flips over tiny versions of table-top mountain towns, while blasting the "Saber Rider" theme tune ( https://youtu.be/awxKPdqLHGE ) -- Suffice to say, we bro'd down and parted ways as "Abominable Bros 4 Life"... True story.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

February 23, 2016 5:27 am

wow what a title haha.

nice lil tune, really great synth swells and...pan flute? If that's indeed a pan flute patch I've got to congratulate you, never thought I'd hear one used that well haha.
love the square lead too!

February 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Awesome title and a cool song.  It has a nice appealing melody and the synths sound great.

February 26, 2016 9:10 am

I head Big foot was a nice fellow, I wonder how Yeti's doing these days.

February 26, 2016 8:47 pm

this is all very reminiscent of a scene from Pick of Destiny. I wish I could find a gif of jack black riding down the waterfall. really cool track. Love the solo!

February 27, 2016 8:42 pm

this is flippin chill as avocado sammiches. And I love avocado sammiches
Love the piercing bleeps

February 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Thanks everybody for the comments! smile