Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Week 49 - U119

By GrainBastard on December 8, 2016 11:32 am

Some idm - 150 bpm - Lots of OP-1 on this as I had 11 of my presets included in the new OP-1 OS update smile

Mix is a bit off and it's too long imo but I'm not going to let that stop me completing a full year of weeklybeats!!! smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
December 12, 2016 11:09 am

This track is wonderfull.
I have to ask what you have in mind when you making this.
It's the second time now that your music brings my imagination to a dark forest...
Ok maybe there are some aliens around... chasing me.
For that  i don't think it's to long, for me it's the right length to dive into this phantasies...

December 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Jumpy vibes, great fragmentation. Congrats on the OP-1 presets inclusion!

December 13, 2016 2:29 am
GrainBastard wrote:

Lots of OP-1 on this as I had 11 of my presets included in the new OP-1 OS update smile

DUDE WHAT

WHICH ONES ARE YOURS?

December 13, 2016 8:33 am
orangedrink wrote:
GrainBastard wrote:

Lots of OP-1 on this as I had 11 of my presets included in the new OP-1 OS update smile

DUDE WHAT

WHICH ONES ARE YOURS?

Grit Drive
TRANS4M
Queef Bass - (I got censored to Queff Bass though!!!)
Naggin - I think as it's renamed slightly.
Scorebored
Plip
Drill Deep
Jangle
Roar Bass
Warp Evo
Acidrone

I got a thank you in the new OP-1 manual too smile

December 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Incredible!  I'll have to make a track with your patches wink 

also: great track!

December 13, 2016 7:33 pm
theGuen wrote:

This track is wonderfull.
I have to ask what you have in mind when you making this.
It's the second time now that your music brings my imagination to a dark forest...
Ok maybe there are some aliens around... chasing me.
For that  i don't think it's to long, for me it's the right length to dive into this phantasies...

Thanks smile - I honestly don't have a visual idea at the time I start 'composing' but i do try and add enough sound to hopefully invoke an atmosphere of some kind. I hope you get away in the end!!!



Jim Wood wrote:

Jumpy vibes, great fragmentation. Congrats on the OP-1 presets inclusion!

Thanks Jim smile

December 13, 2016 7:58 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Incredible!  I'll have to make a track with your patches wink 

also: great track!

That would be incredible!!! smile

I genuinely hope people do find them useful or inspiring.

December 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Love all the distorted vocals weaving in and out, at 150bpm I was expecting a very fast track but this is quite laid back, congratulations on the presets, that's pretty cool your name will go down in synth history!

December 17, 2016 9:16 am

Brilliant track, and congrats on the OP-1 presets!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up