Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

SITARI - linnes

By george bowles on October 2, 2016 6:52 pm

so, i threw down a linn drum sample challenge with a sample pack in the discussion forum if anyone's interested, check it out over there. a couple of other's are doing this, and i'll make another track for next week. liked how this turned out, and liked the linn drum samples better than expected.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 3, 2016 10:26 am

Very cool track, and thanks for posting the Linn samples.
Not sure I'll have time to join the challenge, at the moment I don't have a sampler set up in my workflow. But I'll think it over and reply in the forum if I decide to join in.

October 3, 2016 4:10 pm

Great. Got some attitude smile

Will check the forums out.

October 3, 2016 10:54 pm
Plantrain wrote:

Very cool track, and thanks for posting the Linn samples.
Not sure I'll have time to join the challenge, at the moment I don't have a sampler set up in my workflow. But I'll think it over and reply in the forum if I decide to join in.

GrainBastard wrote:

Great. Got some attitude smile

Will check the forums out.


thanks for listening guys!

October 4, 2016 2:47 am

Some great trippy sounds here.  It develops into a nice groove as well.

October 4, 2016 6:13 pm

found this video and turned it into a gif just for you because i think this is exactly what i am hearing

October 5, 2016 10:49 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

Some great trippy sounds here.  It develops into a nice groove as well.

orangedrink wrote:

found this video and turned it into a gif just for you because i think this is exactly what i am hearing


i was a total 8-bit atari and nintendo addict in the 80s!

October 5, 2016 10:49 pm

and thanks, yeah the groove sells it a bit, kind of a weird composition so it helps to ground it a bit

October 6, 2016 1:04 am

CooL!

October 6, 2016 4:32 pm

October 8, 2016 4:38 am
Podling wrote:

CooL!

Ipaghost wrote:


ah cool, thank you for posting that, looks pretty cool! more elaborate than i would've guessed.

October 11, 2016 5:39 am

Warrrpppeedd!!!!!
I seriously love some of the detuning going on... and the compression of the linkicks.
track sounds soo old!
will definitely commit to the lindrum comp soooooon!
Great idea smile

October 13, 2016 2:15 am
Aday wrote:

Warrrpppeedd!!!!!
I seriously love some of the detuning going on... and the compression of the linkicks.
track sounds soo old!
will definitely commit to the lindrum comp soooooon!
Great idea smile


thanks for listening and the great comments, i think detuning is definitely the future

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up