A nearly totally random study in timbre and tweaking out an arp2600 vst emulator. Aleatoric in that I used dice and other random methods to create the composition. I set up 20 different parameters for each section of the song (4 total). this gave direction to the piece, and then I used randomly created presets on the old analog synth emulator. not all that happy with this week's submission, but it is somewhat interesting nonetheless. been doing shows with my bands this week and had a bunch of other stuff going on as well.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)