Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / FXtion's music / Too Many Chiefs (FXtion's Bonfire Remix)

Too Many Chiefs (FXtion's Bonfire Remix)

By FXtion on April 10, 2016 9:21 pm

For the past two weeks I worked on a rework of "Too Many Chiefs, Not Enough Indians" by Alphaglitch (week 9). I felt quite inspired on this one so I hope you like it!
As I approached the completion of the track, a little story came up...

A young boy with Indian ancestors wanders in a plain at night. At some point, he decides to build a fire and rest for a moment to contemplate the starry night. As he looks down to the bonfire, faces are swirling in the smoke and ancient voices are slowly surrounding him.
This is the trip through time and space he will never forget...

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

April 11, 2016 12:41 am

Woooooaaaahhhhhh this is beyond awesome!! Completely blown away over here!! yikes You took every part and upgraded it to a whole new level. Sick basslines, lead synths, the percussion goes so hard!! Definitely love the drops! Jesus you seriously took my idea and drew it out into a whole new story. Brilliant work FXtion!!

April 11, 2016 1:02 am

Sweet track!

April 11, 2016 1:10 am
Alphaglitch wrote:

So pleased that you like it. Thanks for getting me ahold of the tracks, I sincerely enjoyed doing this!

April 11, 2016 1:12 am
Ipaghost wrote:

Sweet track!

This means a lot, and I mean a lot, thanks!

April 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Great work. Fantastic (re-)mix.

April 16, 2016 6:33 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

Great work. Fantastic (re-)mix.

Many thanks!