Ireland

Hey everyone,

My latest track Proximus will be my last post on Weekly Beats... but, I'm looking at this as a positive!

Over the past 23 weeks I have grown immensely as a musician - personally, socially and professionally! With this growth I have had to rebuild my "workspace", and this means taking a new approach to my writing and release processes, which unfortunately won't fit in to the Weekly Beats model.

I will be moving to wider release dates, but with much more interaction during the - albeit longer, writing process... fans are the cement that holds every musicians career together, without fans ANY musician will just crumble, and I don't think enough artists really let them (the fans) know that, so I will be putting a lot of energy in to that area. I will be setting up a complete fan interaction hub on my website ekayi.com, starting with studio.ekayi.com, where I will be posting clips, stems, VST patches, early previews, members only goodies, you name it! Enough to make you feel like you're right in the studio with me, helping me along the way! Which brings me on to the next piece of the puzzle, once I get the hardware all in place, I will be launching live.ekayi.com where I will be streaming live directly from the studio, and also streaming live shows directly to the site! I can't wait!

I really don't want to lose touch with the Weekly Beats crew, so if you want to follow me on Twitter and SoundCloud and subscribe to my channel on YouTube, that would be awesome! And of course I will still be checking back in here weekly to listen to the awesome tracks that you guys will be putting out there. smile

-Mark

Brooklyn

aw maaaaan. understandable though. Already followed you though- I really enjoyed your submissions! Keep up the good work!

Aww you were definitely one of my favorite musicians on here sad Good luck with your future endeavors.