Chicago

Originally I was thinking it's be great if we could filter and play by genre, but this stream of all songs is exposing me to tons of great tunes I wouldn't have clicked on otherwise. Now I'm addicted and trying to listen to all 341 songs for the week as I work. big_smile

Yeah, there's some impressive material here.

vancouver, canada

any chance of the stream having an option for the player to exclude songs you've played already?  or am i mistaken and that functionality already exists in some form?

The Wisconsin

Bryface, go to music and select the filter "Music I haven't listened to". I think that should work

Chicago

Edit: NM. A better solution exists!

Last edited by Techmonkey (January 6, 2014 6:56 pm)

vancouver, canada
Dwight Davis wrote:

Bryface, go to music and select the filter "Music I haven't listened to". I think that should work

ah, ok.  it turns out the player's playlist updates accordingly once you've selected the appropriate filter.

Los Angeles
bryface wrote:
Dwight Davis wrote:

ah, ok.  it turns out the player's playlist updates accordingly once you've selected the appropriate filter.

Maggggiicccc

Stockholm

I'm on a mission to wipe 0 comments off the face of this earth. Even that is a daunting task....join me!

I hit play this morning and have been listening ever since. I comment occasionally with feedback.

Washington DC
sinewave wrote:

I'm on a mission to wipe 0 comments off the face of this earth. Even that is a daunting task....join me!

That's what I was doing earlier today, actually! Sort by Replies, Ascending, Go. It's tough always having something to say, though. I mean there's so much fantastic material on here, and some of it is really easy to comment on, like something will stand out, or remind you of something/someone/somewhere, but others ... others are just fantastic and there's nothing more to say. But you gotta say something, though, you know? Otherwise it looks like nobody even listened. :x

Last edited by Ryan Leber (January 6, 2014 11:08 pm)

Stockholm

Totally, it's not always easy. I was in 2k12 WB, and 2k14 has more submissions...this beast is growing! Cool if we can get more than 27 through to the end...my theory is that comments will help keep people interested.

The Wisconsin
sinewave wrote:

Cannot agree more with this idea. Everybody needs comments!

Riverside, CA
Techmonkey wrote:

Originally I was thinking it's be great if we could filter and play by genre

You can search by tags. I always put relevant genres/software or hardware used/etc in my tags.

germany

i am also totally floored about the quality, and diversity of the tracks. most fun i had listenning to music in years! fantastic!
agreed, there should be no zeros.

Melbourne

There is some utterly amazing stuff here. I love how many tracks include live instrumentation! I definitely need to get off my ass and record some guitars for this week's submission.

Chicago
jiffypop23 wrote:

You can search by tags. I always put relevant genres/software or hardware used/etc in my tags.

Thanks! I'll check it out! Sign me up for the "No Zeros" movement. Doing my part. big_smile