The future
Dwight Davis wrote:

I got 47 done in the end! 47/52 isn't bad! Okay, it's sort of bad. It's only 5 weeks of bad.

not bad at all.. it was a tough challenge.

Cincinnati, Ohio

is there a compiled torrent of EVERYTHING WB12?  the listening party is going to take a loooong time.. i wontder if i can even fit it on an SD card smile

spry wrote:

is there a compiled torrent of EVERYTHING WB12?  the listening party is going to take a loooong time.. i wontder if i can even fit it on an SD card smile

TORRENT ALL THE SONGS!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Seagull Chainsaw wrote:
spry wrote:

TORRENT ALL THE SONGS!

link plllzzzzzzzz?  big_smile

AU

Holy shitcakes.  Did we just wake up to discover WB is over?!!   I crawled into bed at 7:30am after finishing my tune and lay wide awake wandering wtf had just happened!   Can't wait for the party on the 5th.  Be sure to tune in and watch THE LIVE STREAM (more deets soon)

NL
spry wrote:
Seagull Chainsaw wrote:

TORRENT ALL THE SONGS!

http://weeklybeats.com/#/forums/topic/5 … nt-thread/

Unlike most, I've been doing most of the year listening to the music, but still managed to post once a week for 9 straight weeks; I may well be the biggest fan, or I would've been 10 weeks ago, now I'm not the worst contributer.

I have all the weeks as archives, I have all songs I liked in folders and songs I really liked again in a different folder; I even have one folder for exactly 1 song that I consider the best song of the year (good luck guessing that one).

I remember music from Pongball and Fuxter, who both suddenly left without a trace; I'd bet not many remember that music.

So how did everyone get to the WeeklyBeats anyway? I got here through Trash80 actually.

Last edited by Devieus (December 31, 2012 2:52 pm)

The future

I got here through T80 as well

Devieus wrote:
spry wrote:

http://weeklybeats.com/#/forums/topic/5 … nt-thread/

Unlike most, I've been doing most of the year listening to the music, but still managed to post once a week for 9 straight weeks; I may well be the biggest fan, or I would've been 10 weeks ago, now I'm not the worst contributer.

I have all the weeks as archives, I have all songs I liked in folders and songs I really liked again in a different folder; I even have one folder for exactly 1 song that I consider the best song of the year (good luck guessing that one).

I remember music from Pongball and Fuxter, who both suddenly left without a trace; I'd bet not many remember that music.

So how did everyone get to the WeeklyBeats anyway? I got here through Trash80 actually.