Geneva, NY

Big congrats to all who made it! And also all those who uploaded anything! I really enjoyed listening to stuff throughout the year and totally slacked on listening the second half so I know I have some great tresures to discover! For me Weekly Beats 2013 will be LISTENING to ALL the 2012 tracks! WOOOOOO!

Melbourne, Australia

LOL. Good luck with that mate

Kansas City, MO

Yeah dude! I have listened to hardly anything at all and what I have heard is rad. Sooooo yeah on the listening party!

Melbourne, Australia

Also I just want to say SORRY TO EVERYONE for this weeks track

Riverside, CA

Personally, I could have lasted another month or two wink
But I'm looking forward to whatever I end up doing next year.

さよなら、Weekly Beats。

Stockholm
BlondieBrunetti wrote:

Yeah dude! I have listened to hardly anything at all and what I have heard is rad. Sooooo yeah on the listening party!

Same here, been feeling guilty about that smile Definitely gonna catch up on all my favourites and hopefully get some new ones too.  And...the relief is immense. I'm a free man now! Made the last track with 1 min 1 sec to spare.

Wasn't expecting fireworks, but i was disappointed that the graphics didn't flip to 2013 at least!

It's been a really cool year of discovering new sounds and getting some great inspiration and tech tips from people here. So much good music...

Last edited by sinewave (December 31, 2012 12:14 am)

Stockholm
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

Also I just want to say SORRY TO EVERYONE for this weeks track

I just want to say sorry to everyone for tracks 1-52...maybe they sound better in reverse...?

Tacoma WA

Big ups to everyone who put up anything and a group hug to all who made it to the end.

Seriously awesome project and i'm pround as hell to have been part of it.

Adelaide, Australia

Well, that's a wrap guys.

*flies off into forever*

The future

Yeah im going to have a one man listening party aswell, one man because i have no money to go down to melbourne to the weeklybeats party.

Switzerland

That was awesome! Thank you all

Melbourne, Australia

Congrats to everyone, whether they made all 52 or not isn't the point! It was a heck of a challenge, that's for sure, and I learned a LOT and (virtually) met some awesome people of similar tastes and stuff. big_smile

The future

Yes, indeed.. new friends.. yay wink I love you guys... even you, poppi ;D

The future

im sad that it's over.. but I look forward to starting on a full length like i had meant to do in 2012 hehe.

The Wisconsin

I got 47 done in the end! 47/52 isn't bad! Okay, it's sort of bad. It's only 5 weeks of bad.