You all realize its coming by real soon right? I wonder what it holds? Apart from a certain calendar destroying us all (good on you calendar, you jerk) OR taking to a new level of consciousness where we can talk to starfish or fly or walk on rainbows or something.

Im going to take a guess and say that maybe there will be a WB compilation and that everybody who stuck it out will get an opportunity to submit their favorite track for the rest of the world to hear. Could be wrong but guess we wont know till then.

p.s Unless of course someone has already pointed out the significance of that box already, then disregard this message.

Adelaide, Australia

It's 'Dark Week'.

I have plans.

Orlando, FL

Are we supposed to write a song for week 51 ?

Well, if we havent been blown to smithereens or turned into meta-humans where we can compose music with our minds, i guess so.

im actually going to rewrite a song, the first LSDJ song i ever made.

Melbourne, Australia

Have you tried clicking on 51? You can't upload! Hahaha.

vinpous wrote:

you're right, how do we complete our WB now!? nooooooo-

or, OR, its not letting up upload until a full week has passed.

Switzerland

Or you click on the Upload link in the top menu and everything is gonna be alright. I'm curious about that dark box fo sho...

Riverside, CA
vinpous wrote:

Clicks just fine for me.

Melbourne, Australia
jiffypop23 wrote:
vinpous wrote:

Clicks just fine for me.

Me too, now.

The future

you guys are wack.. it never allows you to click on the first day. It says, "listen today, upload tomorrow" or something like that

Melbourne, Australia

Haha! I've never tried!

Phil Harmonic wrote:

you guys are wack.. it never allows you to click on the first day. It says, "listen today, upload tomorrow" or something like that

huh, that makes sense actually, i havent tried uploading a song on the Monday, but i dont think anyone would have a song on monday either.

Oh and incase ya'll are wondering, its the 21st here in australia....and we are all dead. Sorry, turns out the mayans were right, everybody is dead and the survivors can now talk to trees, which is a shame because there aren't any trees left to talk too.

aaaah i only kid, its just another lame apocalypse.

The future
Seagull Chainsaw wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

huh, that makes sense actually, i havent tried uploading a song on the Monday, but i dont think anyone would have a song on monday either.

Oh and incase ya'll are wondering, its the 21st here in australia....and we are all dead. Sorry, turns out the mayans were right, everybody is dead and the survivors can now talk to trees, which is a shame because there aren't any trees left to talk too.

aaaah i only kid, its just another lame apocalypse.

meh.. its still the 20th here in my neck of the western hemesphere.. and the one that matters cause it's where the mayans were wink  I'll keep you posted.

St Louis

AREA51

The future

oh. here's my update.. im here in southern california.. it is 10:37am on the 21st.. no gloom and doom here.

NL

Spoiler alert, the world doesn't end this year. Pretty ironic you didn't know, you're from the future.