Riverside, CA

Figured this probably deserved its own thread...

I made this mockup:

Which we all agree, looks pretty awesome wink

But since I don't really "do" this type of stuff someone should fix up the image correctly.
Then, if anyone wants to go full DIY and screenprint it themselves, knock yourselves out!
Otherwise there's always spreadshirt.com, where you upload the graphic, pick the clothing type and voila.

Anyone that's better with image software stuff want to step up to the plate? smile

Riverside, CA

too sexy heart want one

I'd fuck me if i saw me wearing that shirt O_o

Orlando, FL

I want one too ^^
I've read the manga, and Tomoko is just adorable

Adelaide, Australia

Are we allowed to want/have a very minimal, all black shirt with just the logo, as present at the top of the website, running along the front? Perhaps then with the names of the survivors on the back?

Orlando, FL

I'd be happy with either design, but I do think that would be more appropriate. Maybe it could say the countries too

Last edited by Sir Bunting (November 24, 2012 5:34 pm)

NL

Goodness me, that image is huge; yea it does look a bit crummy, but doesn't that resonate well enough with the underlying feeling?

Probably not, especially in contrast with the logo right next to it. I'll see what I can do.

Seriously, why is it so big?

Last edited by Devieus (November 24, 2012 5:53 pm)

The future
Devieus wrote:

Goodness me, that image is huge; yea it does look a bit crummy, but doesn't that resonate well enough with the underlying feeling?

Probably not, especially in contrast with the logo right next to it. I'll see what I can do.

it's probably 300dpi.. for print

Riverside, CA
Devieus wrote:

lol

NSW

I'd like it in v-neck..please.

AU
Thursdaybloom wrote:

Are we allowed to want/have a very minimal, all black shirt with just the logo, as present at the top of the website, running along the front? Perhaps then with the names of the survivors on the back?

That's what I was planning on making for the party here in AU :-)

NL
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Devieus wrote:

it's probably 300dpi.. for print

That's a bit overkill for a draft.

The future
cTrix wrote:
Thursdaybloom wrote:

what about us fucks that arent in AU!?

Phil Harmonic wrote:
cTrix wrote:

what about us fucks that arent in AU!?

Ever hear the term "fucked" or "tough shit"? Those pop to mind.... LOL jk heart

NSW

Why would I want a shirt with a bunch of other people's names on it? No, I will not suck it up. Lets talk about exclusivity (and other such bs), I want my shirt to read: WeeklyHeadfuck.

Also, I have no idea who/what Tomoko is.

Last edited by popsicle (November 26, 2012 12:45 am)