AU

With 2013 approaching and quite a few of us being Australian; what about a party / gathering?!

Technically, EOWB (end of Weeklybeats) is the morning of New Years Eve - but many of us will be visiting family, or have plans with friends.   Hence I'm thinking the week after; like Sat 5th Jan.

Some ideas:

- Try and gather everyone in one city like Melbourne or rAdelaide.  Other countries try the same.
- Have parties in different states / cities and webcam link them with a Google hang session (or do both!)
- Get everyone to pick their favorite track to play

What do people think?  Spread the word if you can!

Last edited by cTrix (September 21, 2012 9:13 pm)

Riverside, CA

That sounds like fun!
Other than Phil and I, what other WeeBeers live in socal?

Melbourne, Australia

PARTY @ MINE FOR AUSSIES. It's gonna happen.

Last edited by Derris-Kharlan (September 22, 2012 8:05 am)

The future
jiffypop23 wrote:

That sounds like fun!
Other than Phil and I, what other WeeBeers live in socal?

um. trash80 lives in socal.  wink  the three of us. and your dog! should meet up.

Riverside, CA
Phil Harmonic wrote:

um. trash80 lives in socal.  wink  the three of us. and your dog! should meet up.

:3

Coastal Australia

It'd be cool to put some faces to names etc.  Even do a gig?

The future
jiffypop23 wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

:3

big_smile

Adelaide, South Australia

I think gig, for the Adelaide peeps at least. Maybe a COMA gig at the Wheaty?

AU
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

RAD!  Seeing we had 4 of us there for breakfast a few days ago, this sounds like a good plan! :-)   

So it sounds like:

- Socal party (USA)
- Melbourne Party (Vic, AU)
- rAdelaide Party (SA, AU)

NYC party anyone?  Where are other peeps from?

On behalf of Derris-K I'm going to invite all the Aussies around to the Melbourne party if they can make it :-P

Switzerland

Maybe I can broadcast something from Switzerland?

Melbourne, Australia

Just as a side note I will have my monitors set up so we can have a mini-gig in my lounge room. Whoever wants to play stuff should contact me and we can work out how much time to give everyone. We'll chuck on a couple of laptops for video conferencing too. Should be fun!

The future
cTrix wrote:
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

RAD!  Seeing we had 4 of us there for breakfast a few days ago, this sounds like a good plan! :-)   

So it sounds like:

- Socal party (USA)

On behalf of Derris-K I'm going to invite all the Aussies around to the Melbourne party if they can make it :-P

dunno.. the socal one might be a no-go cause trash80 and I were talking about going to AU instead ahaha.. i would need to get a new passport though. That and I cant be scanned naked.. I just cant.

Melbourne, Australia
Phil Harmonic wrote:
cTrix wrote:

So it sounds like:

- Socal party (USA)

dunno.. the socal one might be a no-go cause trash80 and I were talking about going to AU instead ahaha.. i would need to get a new passport though. That and I cant be scanned naked.. I just cant.

Wait SERIOUSLY? That's awesome dude. Do an Aus.

NSW
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

Are girls invited (or is this a CJ-event)?

NSW

Last edited by popsicle (September 25, 2012 11:35 am)

NSW

Last edited by popsicle (September 25, 2012 11:35 am)