Adelaide, Australia

I'll keep everyone posted about Monthly EPs once it's all ready to go. I'll post here and on the FB page Phil made.

Drumur: Coming to the WB party in Melbourne? YEEAHHHHH

Stockholm
Thursdaybloom wrote:

I'll keep everyone posted about Monthly EPs once it's all ready to go. I'll post here and on the FB page Phil made.

Love to get involved in that too.

Bit OT here but suppose I should mention that I quoted you in the last track thursdaybloom smile

The Wisconsin

Always talking about the party. Australian condesention tongue

Last edited by Dwight Davis (December 31, 2012 12:59 am)

Melbourne, Australia
Dwight Davis wrote:

Always talking about the party. Australian condesention tongue

Shut up ya fuckin yank

I might be down for a Monthly EP sort of deal, any excuse to make music is a good thing. Im also starting a new band so perhaps i may be able to incorporate that in too.

Im already going to start re-recording and re-writing some of my chiptune songs for an EP and also perhaps start gigging the songs live, i already played my first gig at my own house gig but the sound was so awful that i only played 2 songs.

Oh and its been a pleasure listening to all your tracks and progress for the past year and i can't wait to see what we all have instore for 2013!

I already said this before and i know im repeating myself, but im probably the only australian weeklybeater that can't go to the party because i'm downright broke. Pretty sad about it but thats life i guess. Will be watching the stream though if there is one and if i ever play a gig in melbourne i'll be sure to let you all know about it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Thursday: I would love to but i can't justify spending X000's of money to get there lol. I'll try to get in the livestream chat for a while though!

Adelaide SA

Chainsaw you are not the only one... I'm not going cause life sucks...

Adelaide SA

Chainsaw you are not the only one... I'm not going cause life sucks...

Adelaide SA

Also, WB was a great thing. Thanks all!(:

Melbourne, Australia
Thursdaybloom wrote:

Drumur: Coming to the WB party in Melbourne? YEEAHHHHH

I'm super keen to know any details about a Monthly EP.
me and a mate of mine have started a electronica band using some weird hacked around hardware (MIDI Drums from Band Hero etc) (were just throwing stems at each other at the moment)
But it would be an excellent motivator.