Riverside, CA

› ~Weekly Beats 2014~

› ~Weekly Beats 2012~

› ~104/104 MLG PRO platinum club master race~

Last edited by jiffypop23 (December 30, 2014 3:07 pm)

St Louis

much appreciated, cool to see it in graph form now!

Gosford, Australia

urgh this week is the first one i missed and it's literally because i forgot about it
like, i haven't even made anything that i can post on WB. urghrghrghhhh

Last edited by midimachine (July 23, 2012 9:02 am)

Stockholm

Nicely done, jiffypop23 smile Can you plot them on the same graph in ploticus?

Riverside, CA
sinewave wrote:

Nicely done, jiffypop23 smile Can you plot them on the same graph in ploticus?

Thanks smile
It's possible, I'll probably work on that soon.

Stockholm

Here's this week's stats, i've added a couple of things to my script. (Sending it to you shortly jiffpop23).

59 artists in week 30

Total artists this year as of week 30: 252

32 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 30

The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic Derris-Kharlan Lomz spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY AKADUNGEONMASTER iran sanad bleo vinpous sinewave infradead PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Lazerbeat Neil Carnegie phesago EuphoricNoise Brackleforth

The script also counts how many new artists joined this week, but this week there weren't any... 2 new last week though, so we're still drawing newcomers. Have a great week smile

The future
sinewave wrote:

Here's this week's stats, i've added a couple of things to my script. (Sending it to you shortly jiffpop23).

59 artists in week 30

Total artists this year as of week 30: 252

32 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 30

The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic Derris-Kharlan Lomz spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY AKADUNGEONMASTER iran sanad bleo vinpous sinewave infradead PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Lazerbeat Neil Carnegie phesago EuphoricNoise Brackleforth

The script also counts how many new artists joined this week, but this week there weren't any... 2 new last week though, so we're still drawing newcomers. Have a great week smile

welcome newcomers.. and cheers guys for sticking it out.. even if you havent gone all 30

Stockholm

This is week 29, hope it's of interest to some of you...I think it's interesting to see the week by week changes. Maybe I should carry on backwards here?

67 artists in week 29
There are 2 new artists this week.
Welcome to:
snob DF0:BAD

Total artists this year as of week 29: 252

34 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 29
The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic Derris-Kharlan FullAutoStop Lomz DataLine spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY AKADUNGEONMASTER iran sanad bleo vinpous sinewave infradead PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Lazerbeat Neil Carnegie phesago Brackleforth EuphoricNoise

Stockholm

Couldn't resist doing week 28 too:

66 artists in week 28
Welcome to:
jon SpaceFuckers

Total artists this year as of week 28: 250

35 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 28
The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 midimachine DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic Derris-Kharlan FullAutoStop Lomz DataLine spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY AKADUNGEONMASTER iran sanad bleo vinpous sinewave infradead PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Lazerbeat Neil Carnegie phesago EuphoricNoise Brackleforth

Stockholm

jiffypop23 doesn't seem to have had time to put these up (no doubt cos he's coming up with fine tracks like last weeks O wink ), so I'll do week 31 here and now:

60 artists in week 31

Total artists this year as of week 31: 252

32 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 31
The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic Derris-Kharlan Lomz spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY AKADUNGEONMASTER iran sanad bleo vinpous sinewave infradead PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Lazerbeat Neil Carnegie phesago Brackleforth EuphoricNoise

So everybody made it through from last week. Yay smile
And one less artist than the week before. Some attrition going on here...but there was always going to be I suppose.

Coastal Australia

Love the stats.  Nice work guys.

St Louis

will there still be 32 in week 32? hmmm

Tacoma WA
george bowles wrote:

lol i was just wondering that

The future
infradead wrote:
george bowles wrote:

lol i was just wondering that

hehe me too.. i guess as long as we all still do it then it will be 32 in 32.

Stockholm

And we did...

61 artists in week 32
Welcome to:
Slumpy
swizzle stix

Total artists this year as of week 32: 254

32 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 32
The survivors are:

Just for the record, I feel like a hollow husk entirely devoid of inspiration. Every monday smile

St Louis

32x32 indeed!