So....how does one put up a collaboration up here with another fellow Weeklybeater? I suppose we just put up the same song on our own profiles and thats that, but if there is a super secret and awesome way to do it that I am yet to be aware of, please inform me.

On the monday after the next one, i'll be doing a power electronics funtime jam with Orinoco while he has fun with guitar feedback.

Last edited by MLDVR (June 19, 2012 11:00 am)

Riverside, CA

Something I had in mind that I'd like to try with someone is to have the two artists make two seperate songs and have it feature the other person.
That way you'd have
jiffypop23 (feat. someone)
and
someone (feat jiffypop23)
But for songs that are more 50/50 between two members I'm not sure.

The Wisconsin

I think it'd be cool to do it where both WB'ers work out a song, and then they both make their own mixes of it. You get the same song, but remixed by both parties.

The future

i'd totally like to collaborate with someone

Cincinnati, Ohio

Spooked and I did that last week and we each uploaded a different version of the song smile  it would be cool to be able to upload a single track as two different peoples weekly beat but im not sure if that goes against the intentions of weekly beats

spry wrote:

Spooked and I did that last week and we each uploaded a different version of the song smile  it would be cool to be able to upload a single track as two different peoples weekly beat but im not sure if that goes against the intentions of weekly beats

Thats given me a good idea. We'll just make two alternate compositions instead of one and we'll both put up the one that features either me and the one that features my mate more.

Danke

St Louis

I'm down, as I was earlier in the year. collaborated in some sense with spry already.

Saskatchewan, Canada

So me and tiasu have been collaborating this week on a song.Is there any rules against posting the same song on both our pages as X featuring Y and vice versa?

L003, C0rnw4//.

I would love to collaborate with idevourstatic, but he is a proper dickhead.

NSW
idevourstatic wrote:

I would love to collaborate with idevourstatic, but he is a proper dickhead.

quoth who?

Madrid, Spain

I would love to collaborate if you dig my style! It's a great learning experience