New Orleans, LA

Alright, I think everyone knows the drill by now.

Let's hear some ideas for Week 15!

Drones seemed to be the popular runner up last week along with Anal Cavity.

Previous Theme Threads are below

Week 13 - Lazersaurus Battle Derby

Week 14 - 4 Notes

Week 15 - Aleatoric

Last edited by Gnarlysunshine (April 17, 2012 5:51 am)

Angry Lesbian DIck Beating Core. IDK what thats supposed to be but it sounds cool. O_o

New Orleans, LA

Phesago has the right idea here

Personally, I would like to see another theme like "Lazersaurus Battle Derby."  It was incredibly open to interpretation and I think it lends itself to more creative output than the obnoxiously limited technical themes we've seen lately.

Last edited by Gnarlysunshine (April 10, 2012 8:13 pm)

sacramento

pets week, let your pet play your instruments

chillmatic wrote:

pets week, let your pet play your instruments

Can i just bash my cat over the keyboard for about 61 seconds? It'll be some weird cat thrash type dealio

The future

how about no more themes? Themes are making people leave.

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 2:12 pm)

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 2:13 pm)

Poppi wrote:
phesago wrote:

Angry Lesbian DIck Beating Core. IDK what thats supposed to be but it sounds cool. O_o

Please! Educate yourself!

It was meant as a joke. Please! Get over yourself!

Agreed the themes are a bit meh. It was a cool idea until the weekly round up for them happened.

Melbourne, Australia

Seriously? An optional theme is making people leave? It's a challenge, not a competition, do what you want? Or don't? Who cares? /confused

Melbourne, Australia
phesago wrote:
Poppi wrote:

Please! Educate yourself!

Agreed the themes are a bit meh. It was a cool idea until the weekly round up for them happened.

There was a weekly roundup? See, anything that competitivenesses the thing is not a particularly good thing, IMO.

vinpous wrote:
phesago wrote:

There was a weekly roundup? See, anything that competitivenesses the thing is not a particularly good thing, IMO.

Agreed. The first one was cool, but it seems like the 3-4 weeks after it seemed more like a chore to try and keep up with "theme" instead of just cranking out whatever god awful crap I was going to on my own. I mean randomly having a theme might have been cool, but too many weeks in a row kind of killed the flavor.

Riverside, CA
phesago wrote:
vinpous wrote:

Agreed. The first one was cool, but it seems like the 3-4 weeks after it seemed more like a chore to try and keep up with "theme" instead of just cranking out whatever god awful crap I was going to on my own. I mean randomly having a theme might have been cool, but too many weeks in a row kind of killed the flavor.

I like the weekly theme idea. You don't have to participate if you don't want to, I haven't.
But if some people are running low on steam and need some ideas they can just look at what the theme is that week and hopefully that sparks something.

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 2:12 pm)

St Louis

I think the themes can be a good launchpad for ideas, but certainly don't have to be participated in to make a great track

Melbourne, Australia
Poppi wrote:
vinpous wrote:

HMM.....

Hm?