Adelaide SA

MAX FTW.
NOT MAX 6. P.O.S

Melbourne, Australia
Thursdaybloom wrote:
vinpous wrote:

I'm attempting to learn Max/MSP a bit more with this week, creating a 4 part piece using a random-generation polyphonic synth. I would like to make it serial with random reorderings of stuff, but I don't think I have the know-how yet, to pull that off. We will see what tomorrow brings amongst doing research proposals and critical annotations and stuff. :\

Can't wait to hear your Max work VinnyG

At the moment it's noisy and glitchy.

Melbourne, Australia
iran sanad wrote:

MAX FTW.
NOT MAX 6. P.O.S

I bought Max 6, I didn't like 5 much at all. 6 seems alright, but I haven't used it enough previously to really say if I dislike it. Why do you dislike Max 6?

Tacoma WA
spry wrote:

I tried the theme and my track was incoherent.  Oh well.  Singer/songwriter track it is :-)

coherence lol

adelaide
vinpous wrote:
iran sanad wrote:

MAX FTW.
NOT MAX 6. P.O.S

I bought Max 6, I didn't like 5 much at all. 6 seems alright, but I haven't used it enough previously to really say if I dislike it. Why do you dislike Max 6?

The initial release was quite buggy to the point of not working (at least on my machine).

St Louis

I should probably go ahead and get started on this

sacramento

just finished mine, will probably sample it a bit for future works

Melbourne, Australia
little-scale wrote:
vinpous wrote:

The initial release was quite buggy to the point of not working (at least on my machine).

Ah, sounds like virtually ever bit of software ever. I have had no problems with it so far. Except for the whole learning how to use it thing.

Coastal Australia

I enjoy aleatoric composition so I've stepped up to the challenge.  Done and uploaded  smile

St Louis

my crazy alien arp2600 sound art is uploaded

AU

I copped out on the aleatoric challenge to some degree. Will use it later ;-)

Saskatchewan, Canada

done and up'd. Aleatoric metal inbound

Coastal Australia
DrumurBoy wrote:

done and up'd. Aleatoric metal inbound

Look forward to hearing that.  I was going to do heavy guitar stuff but I didn't have enough time to learn crazy parts.  smile

Adelaide, Australia

My not so aleatoric, albiet randomly generated piece:
http://weeklybeats.com/#/music/view/dolorosa

Coastal Australia

I've updated my post with my method used for those interested.

http://weeklybeats.com/#/music/view/release-the-spores