little-scale wrote:

I disagree with hail to the thief - for me, it doesn't compare to the other three. OK Computer, Kid A, Amnesiac for me.

Especially No Surprises (but that's for personal reasons).

I was lucky enough to see Radiohead just after pablohoney came out in this tiny little venue above an aquarium it was awesome!

For me it's a three way tie between Kid A, OK Computer and In Rainbows but my favourite song of theirs is Pyramid Song.

This week it has been MF DOOM, Sufjan Stevens, At the Drive-In, Women and Kimbra.

Riverside, CA

ooo man, MF DOOM is tight :]

Melbourne, Australia

+1 for Pyramid Song.

I really like Hail to the Thief, it's probably my favourite of theirs, followed by... The Bends maybe...

adelaide

Yeah pyramid song is a fantastic track. So hypnotic.

My favorites are probably like kid a and all I need. Buh, bah buh, bah buh, buh bah ba buh...

Ghoul skool
The flaming lips

Adelaide, South Australia
little-scale wrote:
Tristan Louth-Robins wrote:

Molina & Johnson

This is a great little release, isn't it? Which tracks are your highlights from this? I particularly like Each Star Marks A Day. Jason Molina is just fantastic.

The album's such a grower.  I love 20 Cycles To The Ground, Almost Let You In and 34 Blues.  I've also been giving a lot of love to the Josephine album lately - flawed, but there's some crackers on there.  I really, really hope Molina gets better soon..the influence that guy's had on me over the last couple of years is so massive.

little-scale wrote:

Yeah pyramid song is a fantastic track. So hypnotic.

5/4 time FTW.

Simi Valley, CA

Actually it's in 4/4 swing.

Thunder Bay ON, Canada

battle of the rhythms

Adelaide SA

In Rainbows?

Adelaide, Australia

I haven't been listening to any music for a while now. Not even kidding. Honestly, if I had the time to listen to and enjoy music I'd be catching up on everyone's Weekly Beats I'm missing out on.

Chicago

http://www.noisechannel.org/posts/4137
This is really good.

I'll admit that I've spent a *lot* of time listening to you lot this week, catching up on submissions I've missed over the past month and a bit >.< so many tunes... it's glorious

Melbourne, Australia

Aye, the greatest percentage of music I listen to each week is probably WB...

Bloomington, IN

Dukes of the Stratosphear.  And out course my band *ask (askaskask.org).