St Louis

http://xenochrony.wordpress.com/2012/02 … 012-picks/

Post over at my music and culture blog xenochrony detailing my favorite 20 weeklybeats songs from January

Hey George, thanks a bunch for the write up, that's real kind of you. :)Minor pedantry- Oestrus wasnt my only january submit, I'll be 5 in 5 later today. that might affect my  batting average of course... lol

Thanks again!:)

Melbourne, Australia

Hey George, many thanks for the feature! Too kind of you. smile

Adelaide, Australia

Thank you very much for the mention George. It was a surprise to see my name in there. I've been feeling detached from it all for a while actually so reading a nice review sucked my right back in to the awesomeness of Weekly Beats. I'm pretty shit at this whole 'community' aspect though - I haven't even listened to week 4 yet. NO TIME WAAAAAHHH.

Chicago

same as tIB, i've submitted a track every week

London

As have I! Many thanks for the mention though, means a lot!

St Louis

sorry guys, when I did a search for your name on here, only one track popped up for whatever reason. I'll change that.

St Louis

ok it's updated now big_smile thanks for reading my subjective opinionating (although I like to think that I try to be objective)

Its cool that you are doing this. Was mentioned a week or so ago about a monthly compilation, maybe you and a few others could look into curating that? Andrewkilpatrick would be a good one to speak to since he is reviewing too.

anyway thanks again, and no need to edit on my behalf. smile

Saskatchewan, Canada

Thanks a million for the mention smile i have another live one this week (week 5) Hope you like it just as much.

Melbourne, Australia

Thank you for including my piece! smile  I never thought in a million years that my music would get mentioned! heart

Cincinnati, Ohio

thanks for the mention!  "one note of zen" was a fun constraint to work with smile  i really enjoyed your track of the same name too. we should do something like that again, but maybe with more people this time