Tacoma WA

envelopes triggering each other at audio rates.

USA

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A BASS GET IN THE DRUM

Last edited by Jetkick (December 23, 2012 5:23 am)

Cincinnati, Ohio

literally a 17 minute sermon

AU

*wobbly panic dance*   Laptop + holiday + shit headphone  (forgot headphones!!! AHHHHH!!!)

This week probably going to be some kind of dark dubby thing - going with the DARK BUTTON theme.  Except with no monitoring under 60hz (mixing look at scopes).  I just -35% my disco strings and have started heading down the 1am-rabbit hole.  See you on the otherside!!   

Also - fun holiday times hanging with my dad on the hill out back:

(Love for ridiculous technology runs in the family ok?!!)  Best of luck to you all in these final weeks.  One more after this.... almost there!

Last edited by cTrix (December 23, 2012 1:44 pm)

NL

Ska, maybe.

The future

wait.. is that the outback?!

cTrix wrote:

*wobbly panic dance*   Laptop + holiday + shit headphone  (forgot headphones!!! AHHHHH!!!)

This week probably going to be some kind of dark dubby thing - going with the DARK BUTTON theme.  Except with no monitoring under 60hz (mixing look at scopes).  I just -35% my disco strings and have started heading down the 1am-rabbit hole.  See you on the otherside!!   

Also - fun holiday times hanging with my dad on the hill out back:

(Love for ridiculous technology runs in the family ok?!!)  Best of luck to you all in these final weeks.  One more after this.... almost there!