Frostbyte wrote:

I've been thinking a lot about cats, i don't know that helps you guys.

My puppy is becoming a lady, I wrote the soundtrack to her inner turmoil.

iowa city

guitars yo

Adelaide, South Australia

It's almost finished - part 2 of the Stalker-inspired music: less tape ripping this time around, more C90/Tascam 424 globs of sound.

chicago-/-il-/-us

nanoloop 2.3

Adelaide SA

something super lame

Coastal Australia

An ambient deconstruction.

Gosford, Australia
iran sanad wrote:

something super lame

hell yeah can't wait

Adelaide SA

totes cool

adelaide

The lamest. tongue

Adelaide SA

you know it G!

Chicago

damn even i can't believe that the beginning of this song and the end of this song are the same song, and i fuckin did it

adelaide

Good work, sasbro.

I uploaded mine earlier today. I feel like I compromised. Guess I was too lazy to get what I wanted to done in the way I wanted to. Oh wells. guess theres still 96.16% of the project left to go.

Tacoma WA

tetris cart in my gameboy into metasonix kv100 assblaster.  envelope CV ouput of assblaster into comparerator to produce triggers for the clock.

the comparerator's trigger out is clocking all sequencers and all oscillators are being modulated by the envelope out of the assblaster. 

then i play a game of tetris and that controls my modular synth..

Cincinnati, Ohio
infradead wrote:

tetris cart in my gameboy into metasonix kv100 assblaster.  envelope CV ouput of assblaster into comparerator to produce triggers for the clock.

the comparerator's trigger out is clocking all sequencers and all oscillators are being modulated by the envelope out of the assblaster. 

then i play a game of tetris and that controls my modular synth..

i am excited to hear this

Tacoma WA

its not very musical.  but sounds pretty cool.  my favorite part was at the end when i lost the game.

Adelaide, South Australia

3:01... that's all you're getting