Bristol, UK

crikey, its been one quarter of the year already, and what have you done? oh thats right 13 sexy bits of music. Congrats!

L003, C0rnw4//.

1 down 3 to go, looking forward to polluting all of your audio hardware. = )

Polish Village, Chicago, IL

Aaaaaaaagh! Missed the deadline by THIRTY SECONDS! Curse the render for running so slow!

Melbourne

mine are beginning to drop in quality, just quick jams, mostly because I'm working on some longer/more complex stuff at the same time, which I am keeping to myself unless I can find a label to release it through

adelaide

what have i done with my lyfe this year!!!

seriously though, mine dropped in quality but now I'm caring a little more. Feels good!

Melbourne

The next two weeks will be interesting, since I'm moving house in a week.. I may just end up putting up some shitcore or crappy power electronics tracks, hah

adelaide

Yeah, Im going to be in the bush the week after next, hopefully I'll have a connection and can make something worthwhile somehow!

vancouver, canada

i'm down for 39 more weeks of crappy music by me

Wisconsin, USA

SO EXHAUSTED.

Melbourne, Australia

Back doing songs with lyrics! I feel rejuvenated!!!!

I'm three songs in a row and determined not to miss another week. Yep, it can be exhausting but also very rewarding! 39 more weeks of crappy music by me too big_smile

Last edited by thricefoldedcloak (April 4, 2016 8:42 am)

NL

My program gets better and better, maybe I'll even somehow find ways to fill all 52 weeks with changes.

St Louis

we still got a lot of people in the running i'll bet... how should we sabotage them?

Wisconsin, USA
george bowles wrote:

we still got a lot of people in the running i'll bet... how should we sabotage them?

By releasing music so awesome that they give up wink

adelaide
george bowles wrote:

HourlyBeats

Millisecondbeats

Last edited by thricefoldedcloak (April 6, 2016 9:57 pm)