New York City
Devieus wrote:

if you don't want your stuff to be in the torrents, make sure you submit it as copyrighted, I've made absolutely 100% sure copyrighted songs are not in the torrents.

Yeah I read that now, but I had no idea the torrent was a thing. I don't come into the forums unless I have a problem I need solving.
So it's no good for what is already out there, it's in the torrents already because I probably released it with a CC license. I never uploaded stuff here with the intention of it being redistributed and I am quite upset that it was but it was my damn fault too.

In any case I'd still like my tunes to not be downloaded from here. Listenable yes, but downloadable, no.

[edit] so here goes another week where I finished something but have not uploaded it because of this. I hope this can be implemented, would really appreciate it)

Last edited by akira (January 18, 2016 12:00 am)

Massachusetts

Hi, my suggestion for this site would be for the music player (that's at the top of the web browser) to have a minutes-seconds time stamp at the top so I can leave reviews like, "I love the swell at 1:14. Great work there. When the part at 2:02 comes in though the bass is a bit too heavy. Great finish though, really dig the lead at 2:41."