I cannot upload a song anymore.
In Chrome, Firefox and IE, the (removable with node/element editors) uploading bar appears on top of red text saying "Something went wrong with your upload, please try again."

Last edited by Etheross (January 20, 2014 2:16 am)

Los Angeles

Refresh your browsers. This shouldn't be happening neutral
try this link for week 3

Thanks for the link; I tried many things, but Opera seems to be the winner of this week's "Which browser will run this?"

Los Angeles

Well I've tested both FF and Chrome- they both work. It might of been a cache issue or a internet connectivity issue.

Perhaps; my computer is somewhat old as well... Anyways, thanks again.

Canberra, AU

I had a similar issue last week. No idea what caused it, ended up having to (remotely) use a friend's computer to upload my track. *shrug*

Dallas TEXAS

i had the same thing, and was unable to upload for week three. multiple browsers, different computer, whatevz nothing worked for me. not an old machine either, brand spanking new MBP.

Los Angeles
ntrval wrote:

i had the same thing, and was unable to upload for week three. multiple browsers, different computer, whatevz nothing worked for me. not an old machine either, brand spanking new MBP.

ntrval - try uploading again for week3. Let me know if it works. I can't think of a reason it shouldn't- and browser doesn't matter. Well, maybe on windows IE, I've never tested that one wink

New York, NY

Hey admins, trying to upload from a Mac Pro running 10.9.1 and can't. The upload link just doesn't go anywhere in any browser (all of which are up-to-date): FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera.

Los Angeles

Because you missed the deadline for week5, and you cant already have a track for Week6 (first 24 hours disabled)

New York, NY

ah, yep. that would be the reason... smh. Thank you, good sir!