Utah

I made an hour long mix of pleasant songs from Weekly Beats. I tried my best to follow along throughout the year after I stopped participating, but I'm sure there are some things I've missed. Weekly Beats was a very fun project for me and I'm happy to have participated (and congrats to those that made it the entire year).

Here's the mix:
http://www.mixcloud.com/alpinesounds/weekly-beats/

Tracklisting:
Kedromelon - I Pray Thee...
Balloonbear - Blue Shift
Slunchy - Humgry (Sinn Shepp Stereolab)
Ryan - Well...
Chroma - In The Woods
Euphoric Noise - One Thousand Years From Now
Dot.AY - Drag Your Feet
Parallelis - Soul Incandescence
Mooninite - Uncertain Season (W/ RS2090)
Orinoco - Knifey Spooney
Ozda - Prime
Joe Galen - Box Clever
Minikomi - Take Your Time
Oceans Universum Amazonas - Repeating Numbers
Moxie - Temple
Gify - The 4th Dream
Lien - 2 Note Blue
little-scale - Amputation Fantasy Land
Drumurboy - Drop It Cat
Spaceman Fantastiques - Inner Tranquility (Delayed Sea)
BTS - 06-17-12
BlondieBrunetti - Lightning Roll

no Seagull Chainsaw sad

:forever alone

Good to see that you added Orinoco though, top bloke, we collaborated on a EP during the WB year and will let him know that he is in the elite Mixcloud playlist.

p.s if i incidentally guilt tripped you into not adding me, dont worry about it. Even so, i think you will like Redoom, Thought Ambulance, (The 2nd) Night Ride (Of The) Glow Machines, The Adventure Bros Time and Chipsurf Song #4 (Lost A Life)

Utah

I downloaded a bunch of your tracks throughout the year so don't worry! This really isn't a "best of" sort of thing, just tracks I liked that happened to fit the mood I was going for. Many of my favorites didn't make it in actually (Matt Nida, Infradead, dataline, pulsetrade, etc.).

Stockholm

No sinewave! That's me, forever on the fringe of the fringe smile Seriously though, nice selection. I'm also going to be revisiting loads of tracks in the archive...

St Louis

I was too weird for this

Tejas, US

woo poppy song made it in, 60 mix plays up in this

this is cool! I didn't even notice this was here until now haha