St Louis

12 EPs is like a combo of this thing I used to do called RPM Challenge, which is make an entire album in the month of February, and Weekly Beats. takes the best of both worlds, imo. I think I'll enjoy that a lot more, especially during the weeks where it just feels like I am shitting out material rather than wanting to create.

St Louis

12 EPs is like a combo of this thing I used to do called RPM Challenge, which is make an entire album in the month of February, and Weekly Beats. takes the best of both worlds, imo. I think I'll enjoy that a lot more, especially during the weeks where it just feels like I am shitting out material rather than wanting to create.

weird, it posted twice

Last edited by george bowles (January 3, 2013 2:38 am)

Tejas, US

hm, i'm having trouble finding this ep challenge website- or is it a personal thing?

adelaide

no website yet - it will be posted once created. smile

The Wisconsin

Well, it's Sunday, and no weeklybeats. I think it's official, not that it wasn't before. Goodbye, Weeklybeats...

adelaide

sad

Adelaide, Australia

Yo guys,

The 12 EPs website is just a cosmetic formality. If you want in on the challenge then start working on your EP. The website will definitely be done before the end of the month, but it's the mega awesome music that matters in the end.