Melbourne, Australia

Hey dudes and dudettes,

Remember the WB I submitted called "Bells Sketch #1"? Well, the non-sketch version of that is being played regularly on the Federation Bells in Melbourne, behind Federation Square, usually in the morning or the evening, for the next couple of months. It's called "Winter" and was realised in Max/MSP and Logic. I haven't had time to go and listen to the piece myself, yet, but some of you expressed interest in it so here is a notification!

If you head in, let me know. Or if you want to know a specific day/time for performance, let me know! Happy to reply to emails and stuff.

Cheers,

Vin

http://weeklybeats.com/#/vinpous/music/bells-sketch-1 <-- the piece in question

Last edited by fc (September 7, 2012 5:32 am)

The future

congrats on the air time wink dont think ill be heading all the way to AU to hear it hehe but yeah. coolness

Melbourne, Australia

Distance is no excuse! tongue

Thanks man. smile

Stockholm

Heavy rotation smile Really excellent, wish I could hear it. I am impressed!

Coastal Australia

Nice one!  I had a commissioned piece a couple of years ago which was played daily in Federation Square.  This was written for a manipulated dance visualisation video so the visuals accompanied it.  It's great to have these outlets.  Congrats.

Melbourne, Australia

Oh wow. Congrats Vince!

Melbourne, Australia

Federation Square is fantastic as far as supporting local artists and stuff.

Thanks Nathan.

Switzerland

Awesome! Congratulations!

Melbourne, Australia

Thanks Ashtom. smile

adelaide

Oh, awesome work! The next time I am in Melbourne I will definitely check it out smile