St Louis

I may be tempted to continue each week after 2012 (that is, of course, if the inaccurate translation of the mayans was incorrect). I don't know what I'd do with myself if it kept posting each week to weekly beats in 2013. what do you think about this topic? I think the community has a sound answer.

Riverside, CA

Yeah, I feel like I'll just keep doing Weekly Beats (on my own if I have to haha) just out of habit.

Tacoma WA

i haven't missed a week yet.  its a routine. 

that said i have some trips planned next year so not having to do this will be nice as well

St Louis

yeah, I'm thinking that it will be cool to complete the challenge, but all kidding aside, it will be nice to work under a different methodology next year big_smile

that said, the routine of wb is helping me realize a lot of things that I had in the back of my mind, project-wise as well as trying out new things for older projects.

Coastal Australia

I reckon I'll continue doing a weekly song.  I quite enjoy it.  Forces you to be productive too when sometimes you might just laze around or what not.  I even managed to travel overseas for a month and keep up my weekly song.  Pretty happy about that.

Last edited by rdomain (September 7, 2012 6:59 am)