Melbourne, Australia

Amazing! Thanks for the stats and everything, very cool!

NSW

Yes, thanks. I'll be uploading sine tones for the rest of the year.

The future
Poppi wrote:

Yes, thanks. I'll be uploading sine tones for the rest of the year.

oh. come on.. at least give us a cache of female vocals to draw from wink

Kansas City, MO

Thanks for all the stats! I was totally curious who all was still in since week one.

I might make 38 .38 special shirts next week, I'm going to go do some screenprinting work and I bet I could get on that shit. If it really happens and I'm able to do it, I will get on here and ask for people's shirt sizes.

Most of y'all in AUSTRALIA though, so shipping might take a while. Ha!

I'm so stoked to still be doing this! I think I'd written like 4 original songs in my whole 31 years of life before I started wb!  DANG!

Sacramento, CA

I have made an average of at least one track a week. uploading has been a different story as I haven't convenient access to teh internet for a while. plus I try not to just upload an ohc or a total throwup.

Melbourne, Australia

Rad. A few shitty uploads, but not everything one does is a masterpiece...

Go dudes and dudettes, go!

St Louis

yeah for sure, gonna have at least a few duds

Melbourne

Just over half way... hope to make it to the end..

The future
george bowles wrote:

i feel like every week is a dud. just not enough time when im not working to really put my full ass into it hmm but people have seemed to dig most of them anyways

St Louis

yeah, I don't feel like there is enough time to get too elaborate to any extent. the silver lining is that nothing will be overwrought and over thought. the bad part is that you won't be able to come up with anything intricate and contemplated. perhaps it is an exercise in letting go and seeing what you can do while others get to hear it as well. I miss critiques in art school and this kind of works like that (just not nearly as in depth).

if you feel like every week is a dud, perhaps you are just rather humble? that can work either way for you (as either a great self critic, or negatively as getting down on yourself when you are actually doing good things). any piece can be not thought out or composed enough, or conversely driven into the ground from hearing it too many times and tinkering with it to death.

I guess this is the primary struggle of composition for all artists/creative types who don't have a boss looming over their work.

Riverside, CA
BlondieBrunetti wrote:

I might make 38 .38 special shirts next week, I'm going to go do some screenprinting work and I bet I could get on that shit. If it really happens and I'm able to do it, I will get on here and ask for people's shirt sizes.

That'd be rad!
Might want to wait 'till the end of the year though, there'll be less shirts to make wink

Adelaide SA

jiffypop has a point.

I'll be totes uncool and get a WB embroidered on my backpack if there are no shirts. team whatever or not. This is an awesome place. heart WB

The future

the patch should look like the warner bros shield

The future

george bowles wrote:

i try to make all of mine duds LOL

Cincinnati, Ohio

Yay!  half way through guys!  weeklybests has changed a lot about the way i write music and look at making music in general.  thanks everybody for making this a great experience! 

P.S. thanks for sticking it out Ogre even though your just a week late :-D  maybe they could let you do a track the first week of next year and join the club?