Some ideas for next week have already been thrown about.

40bpm seems to be the popular one.  Have at it!

Previous Themes may be viewed at the following locations

Week 13 - Lazersaurus Battle Derby

Week 14 - 4 Notes

Week 15 - Aleatoric

Week 16 - Ducks

Week 17 - Thursdaybloom

Last edited by Gnarlysunshine (April 30, 2012 1:09 am)

I'm interested in 40bpm, so I'm voting for that now.

^^^

Last edited by Poppi (April 30, 2012 1:54 pm)

Grindcore at 40 BPM

I'd probably do a 40bpm track, but I still don't know what a thursdaybloom theme is. remix?

george bowles wrote:

I'd probably do a 40bpm track, but I still don't know what a thursdaybloom theme is. remix?

Thursdaybloom made a post about it in last week's thread.

george bowles wrote:

I'd probably do a 40bpm track, but I still don't know what a thursdaybloom theme is. remix?

Thursdaybloom made a post about it in last week's thread.

40 bpm!!

hells yeah 40 bpm! I wasn't expecting that to catch on

jiffypop23 wrote:

Grindcore at 40 BPM

Otherwise known as Doom.

I can certainly dig 40bpm, but im also going to put something else out there, here it goes.

BARBERSHOP QUARTETCORE. oh yeah!

This weeks theme is 40bpm with 5 votes.  Sharks was the runner up (And the only other suggestion) with 1 vote.

i am not sitting through a hundred 40bpm tracks.. sorry guys haha.

Looking at the participation with the themes in the past, I think there will be 5 or less 40bpm tracks.  Also, Double time and quadruple time is allowed

Gnarlysunshine wrote:

Looking at the participation with the themes in the past, I think there will be 5 or less 40bpm tracks.  Also, Double time and quadruple time is allowed

NO TRIPLE TIME??!?!! D:

spry wrote:
Gnarlysunshine wrote:

Looking at the participation with the themes in the past, I think there will be 5 or less 40bpm tracks.  Also, Double time and quadruple time is allowed

NO TRIPLE TIME??!?!! D:

You can even go half time if you want

I'm in!