Adelaide, South Australia

I had to get the friend housesitting for me while I was in Melbourne to upload my submission this week, as the upload function wasn't active when we left on our epic trek. Ugh, such a hassle ;P

Adelaide SA

but hey, u still uploaded. yaay?

FL

I sometimes re-compose the same/similar mielody and don't realize until later...

iran sanad wrote:

but hey, u still uploaded. yaay?

Indeed. I'm still part of the 51

FL

you know that feeling when no1 listens to your track? Yeah...   #keepinthisthreadalive

adelaide

had a long week. so unmotivated to weeklybeat.

chicago-/-il-/-us

i have to buy champagne tomorrow for a party, and i dont like champagne at all... im also going to be expected to drink champagne all night...

Sydney, Australia

That's nothing. The butler spilled caviar on the leather upholstery of my Tuesday limo.

How am I meant to get places on Tuesday now? In my Wednesday limo? Hardly likely.

godinpants wrote:

That's nothing. The butler spilled caviar on the leather upholstery of my Tuesday limo.

How am I meant to get places on Tuesday now? In my Wednesday limo? Hardly likely.

UGH >.< I know that feel

chicago-/-il-/-us

well, it says first world, after all... plus its more fun to share issues like this than the real problems im currently dealing with wink
i do find the champagne thing annoying though.. sorta broke, hate to buy booze i dont even like

Last edited by e.s.c. (April 21, 2012 12:27 pm)

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (May 11, 2012 6:42 pm)

chicago-/-il-/-us

champagne and whiskey hangover, nuff said

Phoenix, AZ

School is taking up seven out of the eighteen hours I'm awake. I have no time on my hands.

Melbourne, Australia
little-scale wrote:

had a long week. so unmotivated to weeklybeat.

Relate, very relate. But I managed to get something done!

L003, C0rnw4//.

bah missed the upload 8*(

The future

DUCKS!!!!