Adelaide, South Australia

I didn't check the upload page after i did it because I have been travelling.

The title was quite long the track was called "When I said I turkeys and so on, I lied"

Q: can I upload it somewhere else as well?
edit: it appears so. never mind smile

Last edited by Joshua Satterfield (January 12, 2012 4:56 pm)

updated with the following!

› One of my songs was deleted because of a non CC sample or cover, can I upload another song in its place?

San Diego

Hi when I click on my week 7 submission Miss Optimistic it skips to a different track. When I uploaded it, it said it was successful.
Thanks

Unison wrote:

Hi when I click on my week 7 submission Miss Optimistic it skips to a different track. When I uploaded it, it said it was successful.
Thanks

Trash80 is currently probably in line to get on his Melbourne to LA flight so it may be a day or so before this can get looked at, we should be able to get it fixed though.

Unfortunately track checking (for problems like this) was a little more difficult than usual this week due to most of the admins being involved with Blip Festival Australia

San Diego
dosPrompt wrote:
Unison wrote:

Thanks

Trash80 is currently probably in line to get on his Melbourne to LA flight so it may be a day or so before this can get looked at, we should be able to get it fixed though.

Unfortunately track checking (for problems like this) was a little more difficult than usual this week due to most of the admins being involved with Blip Festival Australia

okay. just let me know if you need me anything from me, like a new upload. thanks

NSW

When I click on my '[name of track] has one new comment' link, I'm directed to Frauimhotel's page – are you able to fix this bug?

That is most unusual. Was it a one off or is it consistent? I just left you a test comment.

NSW

Same thing happened.

I believe it may have something to do with the fact that this week's track was originally titled 'Untitled' – there are several tracks uploaded to WBs that go by that name, including Frauimhotel's. I thought changing the title would fix things but it hasn't.

Thanks for the confirmation, we are looking into it!

Just a quick note, we are going to be updating some of the vague, brief title threads to something a bit more descriptive! Please try and keep thread titles descriptive in the future.

I uploaded a messed up file, how to delete it?

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (May 29, 2012 11:08 am)

Turku, Finland

I uploaded my last subscription on saturday, but it's missing. yikes
Is it possible that the system has lost it or have I just fucked up myself (most likely i have).

For now please keep adding instances where songs haven't appeared properly in this thread, the file name is a big help and any details around when it was uploaded so we can try and figure out why they aren't going up, it will probably also prove useful when Trash80 has some time to devote to the site to get these uploaded.

AU

Yup.  Just had a failed upload.  Tried uploading and waited for 20 mins with no response... then when I went back and forward it was logged out and I couldn't log back in :-/  I've left the details in a thread in the main forums.