Thunder Bay ON, Canada

chances are i wont finish in time. id rather release something of quality than force something bad out. thats kind of what i did with my first one.

New Orleans, LA

I've been commissioned to do a soundtrack for a short film over the next month, so I'll probably be uploading snippets of that for the next few weeks.

Madison, Alabama
HANDCANNON wrote:

chances are i wont finish in time. id rather release something of quality than force something bad out. thats kind of what i did with my first one.

Boo!  Hiss!

Throw us your unfinished song!  We, like, are cool with that here.  tongue

The future
roboctopus wrote:
HANDCANNON wrote:

Boo!  Hiss!

Throw us your unfinished song!  We, like, are cool with that here.  tongue

speak for yourself wink   The rules say the songs have to be finished. whatever that means

Thunder Bay ON, Canada

hahah most people wouldnt notice, but i will spray some hot tune all over you guys next week

St Louis

NEXT WEEK? ALREADY??

Riverside, CA

I have another idea for a song involving bash scripting. We'll see what happens...

Ciudad de México, Mx.

good 'ol gameboy noise electro headbanging akwardness comin'

Adelaide, South Australia

Mine's pretty chilled, bass heavy, and wearing a lot of effects to make itself sound pretty. I set myself the task of using FL's BooBass as much as possible, if not exclusively, for this week...

New Orleans, LA
The Alastair Collins wrote:

Mine's pretty chilled, bass heavy, and wearing a lot of effects to make itself sound pretty. I set myself the task of using FL's BooBass as much as possible, if not exclusively, for this week...

Man, that's a restriction if I ever heard one.  Good luck to you!

The future

huh huh.. he said BooB

Just you wait. 'King BooBass' has been uploaded. Three channels of BooBass, four drum loop samples, and SO MANY effects... possibly close to *ALL* the effects on one channel in particular ;P

The future

really.. ALL of them?

Well, there's 7 on one channel, which is one shy off FL's default effects slot number on the mixer... I guess I might be able to put more in, if I used Patcher? I don't know, it's not something I've come up against before...

New Orleans, LA
The Alastair Collins wrote:

Well, there's 7 on one channel, which is one shy off FL's default effects slot number on the mixer... I guess I might be able to put more in, if I used Patcher? I don't know, it's not something I've come up against before...

You can also use the "Sends" to add additional effects.  It's probably easier than the patcher.  Play around with them in your mixer, and if you don't figure it out, I can put a tutorial together for you or something

The future

Patcher?  Never used that you can just route the audio from the mixer channel to another mixer channel and add more effects. The little buttons at the bottom of the mixer view allows you to select where you want the audio to go. You right click to not have it go to a channel.. so if you wanted to route  channel 5 to channel 6 you would disable routing to the master and enable routing to channel 6. If you send it to multiple channels, you can do cool stuff like having different effects effecting the same sound and panning them differently and what not..