Montreal

Stay away from the light. The light is dangerous. Don't go near it. Don't even look at the light.

Bloomington, IN

I looked at the light.  Gulp.

adelaide

I just ordered the parts to build 100 fixed-frequency oscillators. Though they probably won't arrive until just before Blip Festival, so I will probably be super busy and won't have to time to sit down and meditate with my soldering iron until the week after.

In the mean time, I have some ideas... acoustic bass guitar? noise? chilled out iphone loops? elevator music for a building that is on fire? etc?

Simi Valley, CA

I'm actually almost finished with my entry for Week 6. It's got classic+modern chip styles in it.

Philadelphia, PA

Hmm.... what to do.... what to do...

Cincinnati, Ohio

so i attempted to write some mixed medium stuff with guitar and electronic instruments but it turned out that i was a lot rustier at playing guitar than i expected :-\ so im working on another lsdj track to hold me over while i play scales.  but this time with more melody!  i may have neglected it a bit in my past few beakly weets

New Orleans, LA

Drum Beats recorded with a Dot Matrix printer.

If I can't find a Dot Matrix printer this week, I'm going to do a song where I play all the instruments I own

Tacoma WA

damn i hope you find a dot matrix printer.

Adelaide, Australia
Solarbear wrote:

Hmm.... what to do.... what to do...

This!

New Orleans, LA
infradead wrote:

damn i hope you find a dot matrix printer.

Ha, me too.  I have a couple promising leads, but I might have to put that one off until next week

file... too... big!!!

Riverside, CA

NES w/ FDS expansion drum 'n bass. Oh yes.

Cincinnati, Ohio

lsdj keyboard solo maybe?

should be hilarious.

cincinnati, ohio
hunterquinn wrote:

lsdj keyboard solo maybe?

should be hilarious.

stoked.  my hint is : SHAPES

Philadelphia, PA

Both Hunterquinn and AndaruGO's submissions will surely be piss poor. That's my hint.

cincinnati, ohio
Solarbear wrote:

Both Hunterquinn and AndaruGO's submissions will surely be piss poor. That's my hint.

*blustering*